**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Magik issue

I’m in AW, facing a 4/55 mudusa on a debuff immune mini boss node. I bring magik strictly for her. When I’m fighting her I use her special 1 and special 3 to nullify her furies but not once did it work. Also randomly while I was holding a block my magik decided to attack on her own. This is not the first time my champs have randomly done things on their own before and it cost me potions and revives In war constantly.

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Power drain doesn't affect debuff immune nodes for some reason
    Maybe nullify also doesn't work
    I don't know
    I don't know how power drain or steal is a debuff. It's an effect from an attack and not a buff that causes negative effects
    Haven't tried to see if they changed it but last I checked power drain don't work on debuff immune champs
    And maybe nullify also doesn't
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Hard to say about the nullify issue...should work there. The rest seems to be the new norm. Most people probably have seen their champ dash at the wrong time or heavy at the wrong time.