**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Delayed Chat [Under Investigation - Merged Threads]

Comments

• Global and pm is still down for me galaxy s6+
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Hey it's still happening to me thanks for getting on top of this so quickly
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Just wanted to update... just tried and chat seems to be working now ;)
    Wanted to update one more time... just after the chat was fixed the game crashed and now is giving me the endless "Problems connecting to network." message. I have an hour to go over War placement before it starts (right now is when I set my alarm to do it... figures).
    @Kabam Zibiit - I see others are not having connection issues like I am just after the chat fix... any news? I missed fixing war placement and start of war... also lost my millstone work on Arena Wins (so lost the revive I was about to get and the units on the 4th millstone after that I would have ground out).

If you could give any news to this or an advice I would be very grateful... sucks letting my alliance down due to being locked out of the game by "connection issues"... and sucks losing over half the effort to get to the 4th milestone in Arena Wins (down the drain).

Guess I am just glad we are not a super competitive alliance.

• DarcilisDarcilis Posts: 54
    Iphone 7+, I have to log out in order to see the chat I typed.
  • Ely_20Ely_20 Posts: 83
    Same issue with private and alliance chat. I try to post a message and it never posts.

Device: iPhone 7 Plus
    Yeah game started working for me again late last night but the chat today is slow again. How does this happen? I would hate to be a coder.
    And.... now the chat is working fine again. Man this is like a roller-coaster...
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Still happening to me
    iPhone 7+ sprint

I tap post and nothing shows up. If I do that several times, and refresh the game, I’ll see several posts of mine all of a sudden show up. private and alliance/AQ/war chat
  • Kabam CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THE DAMN CHAT I NEED TO RECRUIT AND I CAN'T SEND A DAMN THING IT'S BEEN 3 DAYS NOW CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP AND GIVE US AN UPDATE.
  • PearlyWhitesPearlyWhites Posts: 39
    Chats aren't updating on Samsung Note 8 either
  • Myxkidz77Myxkidz77 Posts: 78
    Since update game has been constantly freezing up in chat , to the point where I have to close the app just to see my messages post when I reopen app. This isn’t just me it’s the entire alliance.
  • Myxkidz77Myxkidz77 Posts: 78
    Coordinating attacks is extremely bothersome
  • Hey everyone, sorry to hear that this issue has persisted. I've already let the team know and they are continuing to investigate so that we can resolve this as soon as possible. We'll continue to update everyone here when we have more information.
  • Hey gang, back again with another update. We've implemented a new change that should resolve this issue with chat. However, if it still persists, please let us know.
  • MommaKiller1MommaKiller1 Posts: 25
    Still happening in alliance and pm chat. Using iPhone 6s
    Please fix ASAP I’m officer and need to chat with members.
  • BrradburyBrradbury Posts: 62
    I’m not sure if I am chat banned or not but I’m using an iPhone X and don’t have any ability to chat. Please let me know if I’m chat banned or just not able to use it due to compatibility issues, thanks.
  • ChrisS1506ChrisS1506 Posts: 52
    Chat is just one of the many current issues that need to be addressed. Unfortunately it seems that the other threads aren't even being looked at.
  • DrVD99DrVD99 Posts: 71
    Still happening. iPhone 7. Also can you ban the spammer bot accounts. Also change it so you need to be at level 10 to use global chat
    edited March 2018
    Okay so now the delay is about 30 seconds... BUT there is a new issue where you are typing your message into the chat bar and it will auto clear/delete itself after a few seconds and you have to start over (you get a few words down and it clears itself after a few seconds).
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I’m still getting delays on iPhone 6+, not as severe, but still impacting war communication
  • Yea Kabam man I'm still experiencing this problem..how about y'all leave the game alone because every time y'all try fix something y'all don't do a good job and y'all mess the game up more and more every time.
  • Exspellies133Exspellies133 Posts: 182
    Still happening kabam
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Still happening

iPhone 7+ sprint
  • Exspellies133Exspellies133 Posts: 182
    FIX THIS KABAM!!