**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How is this not a parry?

1. my block is just starting
2. the hit is being made
3. i have parry unlocked
how is this not a parry? happens only with archangel!!r1u9xah21fvv.jpeg

Comments

• PrabhyaPrabhya Posts: 22
    this one will help make better judgement..the dmg is block dmg. it shows poison. but not parry..i mean if i block even a milli second after this its a hit for sure
    oinxlj0c39b2.jpeg
    So no way this issue ever gonna be resolved?
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    Prabhya wrote: »
    So no way this issue ever gonna be resolved?

Welcome to kabam
    are you saying it would have been a parry if i blocked like a moment later..coz i wud like to see how anyone can block a moment later than this
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    You can’t only go off a picture because you may have just tapped block before letting go and blocking again. Which won’t be a parry to stop people from just tapping like crazy and getting a parry.

A picture isn’t enough information
    MattScott wrote: »
    You can’t only go off a picture because you may have just tapped block before letting go and blocking again. Which won’t be a parry to stop people from just tapping like crazy and getting a parry.

A picture isn’t enough information

i do have the video of that moment. tell me how to post it. i will put it for you.

• Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    I think a lot of masteries are on the fritz . Just lately I was getting tired of regen champs beating me in content that was over my head. So all pissed one day I unlocked and maxed out despair , which took a bunch of carbon and stony cores around 2000 units. One would think that some thing that some thing that uses that many of some of the most expensive items in the game should make a decent in game play difference. Not talking numbers on a spread sheet I mean down to the dirt in game play difference. Well I was super bummed when I have noticed not a single bit of diffence in game . This can’t be right either same as parry just not working is what it seams like to me. Sorry for rambling on. Just wondering if anyone has noticed other masteries not working , and maybe they are all suffering from the same root cause? Thanks for your time and sorry again for being long winded
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Hate to sound like kabam here but it's probably your devices. When I was on android using a Moto g5 plus with android 7.0 I used to get same problems. Got an iPhone 8 plus now an parry works great just as it should
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Hate to sound like kabam here but it's probably your devices. When I was on android using a Moto g5 plus with android 7.0 I used to get same problems. Got an iPhone 8 plus now an parry works great just as it should

Sorry I pad air 2. Can’t sweep this one under the android carpet
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Honestly I will be serious, I don't see it being resolved because if it is messing up our fights then it is doing it's job. Look how long this has been happening.