**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Bishop counter

Which champs are the best to bring to fight against Bishop? I assume physical damage champs but not sure. In the Uncollected quest when you die and he starts the next fight against him a lot of times he uses his Sp3 as soon as the fight starts so I have started throwing in cannon fodder in those instances to get rid of his persistent charges but even when its a straight up fight his specials to a ton of damage

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I destroyed him with Hyperion. Just 3 heavy and then sp3, that got rid of him in uncollected.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Magik (& Iceman when he would use his 3rd sp immediatly).
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    X23
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Stark spidey(4*r4) and ww2(4*r5)
    Spidey: bait sp1, dodge energy attack to 10x poise, just repeat this
    Ww2: bait sp2, eat all dmg with block, if lucky enough, u got 0dmg from there. Repeat this. Then u sp2 until finish.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Any hard hitter. AA melted him as usual.
  • DrpancakesDrpancakes Posts: 102
    if all his specials are energy, wont duped age of ultron survive decently well against sp1 and sp2?
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Drpancakes wrote: »
    if all his specials are energy, wont duped age of ultron survive decently well against sp1 and sp2?

Duped ultron does very well against him. I didn't even realise he was a problem until I saw this thread lol
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    Thanks everyone. Lots of good suggestions. I also found that my duped Mordo did well at blocking all that energy damage that Bishop throws at ya. Maybe not as good as Ultron but I am gonna try him out next to find out
  • RedBaron99RedBaron99 Posts: 45
    Vision AoU worked well for me. He also takes Sabretooth to pieces.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    just use a heavy hitter like Starkey, SL, etc.. You should be good with that. I prefer pushing him to SP2 that it's easy to evade
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    duped captain marvel , she absorb all energy attack.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    I didn't find Bishop to be remotely challenging. Sentinel and Sabertooth I think require specific champs to easily beat, but Bishop, you can just pound him with anyone.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Star Lord. Learn to evade and counter-attack his sp2, you want to dash back just after he throws a punch, charge time for the punch is around one second.