**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So disappointed in my 5* draw

2»

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    It’s most likely that those people like me that take ages to get a 5 star crystal get trash because there is a lot of champs in the crystal now and most of them are not rankup worthy other than for use in arena. I’m not saying their all completely **** but I know I can’t use my 5 star falcon in LOL, while the chances of getting each champions are equal i hope I pull something good.
  • SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117
    Crying yo got ronan . Huh bud you should be happy . You wanna see the hard luck . See this : hb beast groot hood colossus groot phoenix these are my last 7 crystal opened . What you will say about this . I would trade ronan bro he is beast . :(
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Well, im spinning a 5 star crystal soon. Probably gonna get someone trash or okay. I will post here who I get. Lets see if my prediction was correct,.

well i just got a yellowjacket. idk if hes good or not
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 409 ★★★
    I decided to give the Blade feature crystal another shot after 5 failed attempts in the past to pull even a decent feature champ and I got an IP dupe. 15000 crystal shards for IP! The 5* pool has a ton of **** in it. I’m still waiting on a “god tier” champ after 2.5 years of playing. I’ve aready quit playing in alliances and I’m seriously considering quitting all together as well. There is too much useless **** in the crystal pool.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Ronan is kinda underrated. His damage is decent and his 100% stun is really great, not to add he has a lot of health. Dupe him and See your opponent health decrease very fast when they are Under a buff. Imo even though not r4 worthy, He is not a bad option to r3.

Nowhere near the worst. When you could have pulled Colossus, Groot, Hulkbuster... Also i was in the ''Lot of Bad pulls in a row'' situation and then I got a good luck streak. It can happen to you too.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Ronan is an awesome champ, congrats!
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    my last 5* was Iron Fist
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Sjandds wrote: »
    Crying yo got ronan . Huh bud you should be happy . You wanna see the hard luck . See this : hb beast groot hood colossus groot phoenix these are my last 7 crystal opened . What you will say about this . I would trade ronan bro he is beast . :(

Beast is nothing to cry about, he's so underrated! And I'd love to pull a hood
  • BrooklynZombieBrooklynZombie Posts: 29
    I have had okay luck at 5*s.... 1st 5* NightCrawler 2nd 5* Black Panther (CW)
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Ir0nHu1k wrote: »
    Got Ronin ☹️. Of all the possible 5*s, Ronin. Ugh, it would be nice if I could trade him to someone who wants him. This has me on the fence of deleting the app... I try not to complain but that sucked.

My first 5* was ant man. And that was back when getting a 5* champ took like 6 months
  • AkarshAkarsh Posts: 12
    Ronan*
  • RawwryDRawwryD Posts: 25
    People who are disappointed in Ronan don’t read what champs can do. He is literally the best champ for the power reserve lanes in act 5.4 and is poison immune too. I took a 3* r2 Ronan in against the venom Boss in 4.3.6 and dropped him without blinking. It was 150 hits because I used a 3* but still. Stop complaining about pills and learn to use the champ. Hell, even KKhan has some real usefullness. She is poison immune. Stacks fury did massive damage and can nullify with her l1. Name me another cosmic that can nullify stacks of fury, armor, regen, cruelty or precision.

I’ll wait.
This discussion has been closed.