**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to rank up (5* edition)?

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Plan is to ultimately rank them all up, but I am limited by basics and alphas, so I need to figure out priority of who to rank up first.

A few notes:
I have 4* Stark Spidey at R5 for the synergy with Blade. I do NOT have GR.
Love Hood's fighting style. Use him both for AW defense and attack when I need someone like Scarlet but need a higher rank.
NC would only be used for AW defense. Never really use him otherwise.
Voodoo is one of my newer 5* champs and haven't really used him at all. I hear he's awesome. Never had him as a 4*.

Who to rank up (5* edition)? 25 votes

Blade (unduped) to R4
64%
RagamugginGunnerSaiyanTeflonscoundrelbuffajrJadedHeroBoltsyVladislas22UC439SnaggleJaqen8AKTEKHendrossExspellies133PincheChingonFfnmvigyivygyvk_1TheRealmKeeper 16 votes
Hood (unduped) to R4
16%
Foxhero007KennadoTrollllolllloshadow_lurker22 4 votes
Nightcrawler (unduped) to R4
0%
Dr Voodoo (sig 20) to R3
20%
LosspikNCB_ptxananabananaDingaloElitehunter 5 votes

Comments

• KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Hood (unduped) to R4
    Blade is the correct answer but I have awakened Hood at rank 4 and can tell you first hand that he's incredible as a rank 4. Swiss army knife champ if you ask me.
  • PincheChingonPincheChingon Posts: 99
    Blade (unduped) to R4
    Drv is has good ultility unduped. I would rank up in this order:
    Drv - good poison damage, power control
    Blade- mystic/villain destroyer.
    NC, only good for awd
    Hood- when duped is good. For now, just a good option against Hyperion
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Hood (unduped) to R4
    Drv is has good ultility unduped. I would rank up in this order:
    Drv - good poison damage, power control
    Blade- mystic/villain destroyer.
    NC, only good for awd
    Hood- when duped is good. For now, just a good option against Hyperion

.....and destroys Medusas and Ultrons. Really any champ that relies on buffs gets abused with Hood's stagger. The draw back with Hood really is that he isn't a LoL option, which is practically all mystics.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I consider Hood a "poor man's Scarlet". I use my R5 4* SW all the time and love how she plays, but sometimes she's tied up in AW/AQ and I need someone with a similar utility so I use Hood.

Each of my 4 options is good, but I have reservations on each of them. Blade isn't awakened and I haven't had him very long (only used him as a 3* up until the last week or so), NC is only good for defense (and not particularly good in Tier 4 war where everyone has him figured out), I have no experience with Dr V, and Hood isn't awakened yet.
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    edited March 2018
    Dr Voodoo (sig 20) to R3
    All this blade hype. I'm just getting fed up lol. Voodoo is awakened and is a complete monster. He actually has the very useful power control aspect to him that Blade doesn't (if i'm not mistaken - correct me if i'm wrong). If Blade was duped i would say sure, bring him up. But I'd actually take a Voodoo duped over a Blade who isn't. Rip an L2 on even combo and you can literally just keep opponents at 0 power Magik style in a way, not to mention his insane power burn damage. Very reliable regen that you don't need to think or build a strategy around. Poison on L1 can just nullify buffs from the opponent and just stack insane amounts. He is the perfect champ imo, and imo depends on his awakened ability to be god tier.
    Wont regret it.