**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Top 300 AQ looking for 5500+ Prestige

R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
f5jyq12ujtwj.png

Alliance: No X-cuses
Tag: ÑøX

We are still a fairly new alliance climbing our way through the AW tiers and have already made our way into top 200 AQ and pushing for TOP 100 after some solid prestige advancements were made, and always continuing to do so. We do make a point to avoid map 6 on weekends.
We push in all events (except duels), although only 3 Day Completion has a set minimum. Arena events we hit T1A and sometimes go for all milestones, but not required.
We like prestige, but prefer to see smart rank up choices that will advance you through all in-game content. We are highly organized through use of Line app and spreadsheets.

What we are looking for:
-Uncollected/Unchallenged
-Very active and readily available for AQ/AW
-Good use of Line App for communication
-5500+ Prestige (continues to increase)
-Skilled enough to handle your own paths in AQ/AW
-Enough arena time being done to cover map 6 donations
-Players willing to commit while we climb back up the War Tiers

There are No X-cuses for failure

If you are interested, have questions, and think you will be of a good fit in ÑøX than join our recruit chat by clicking the Line Link to chat with me or other officers: line.me/ti/g/hOyW4-f1bW

Comments

• R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    RECENT ACTIVITY: 3 Day Completion

ggdn5swwqz1p.jpg
  • can't find you online, anyways you can message me on Line: Urbanlion14
    can't find you online, anyways you can message me on Line: Urbanlion14

You joined when we were first starting out, left during AQ with no warning. No Thanks ;)
    Should have added, we are US and Canada based. Prefer to stick to those time zones. Sorry about that
    Why would I need a merger? Read above, my alliance is awesome lol. I'm just replacing a couple, one needing to just step down.
    edited March 2018
    We are needing to replace someone who no longer has map 6 availability.

We have also continued our AW winning streak and are now in gold, continuing to climb.

Prestige requirement has also increased to 5800+
  • Berserk_NationBerserk_Nation Posts: 223
    No Xcuses!