**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bishop counter

Which champs are the best to bring to fight against Bishop? I assume physical damage champs but not sure. In the Uncollected quest when you die and he starts the next fight against him a lot of times he uses his Sp3 as soon as the fight starts so I have started throwing in cannon fodder in those instances to get rid of his persistent charges but even when its a straight up fight his specials to a ton of damage

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I destroyed him with Hyperion. Just 3 heavy and then sp3, that got rid of him in uncollected.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Magik (& Iceman when he would use his 3rd sp immediatly).
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    X23
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Stark spidey(4*r4) and ww2(4*r5)
    Spidey: bait sp1, dodge energy attack to 10x poise, just repeat this
    Ww2: bait sp2, eat all dmg with block, if lucky enough, u got 0dmg from there. Repeat this. Then u sp2 until finish.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Any hard hitter. AA melted him as usual.
  • DrpancakesDrpancakes Posts: 102
    if all his specials are energy, wont duped age of ultron survive decently well against sp1 and sp2?
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Drpancakes wrote: »
    if all his specials are energy, wont duped age of ultron survive decently well against sp1 and sp2?

Duped ultron does very well against him. I didn't even realise he was a problem until I saw this thread lol
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    Thanks everyone. Lots of good suggestions. I also found that my duped Mordo did well at blocking all that energy damage that Bishop throws at ya. Maybe not as good as Ultron but I am gonna try him out next to find out
  • RedBaron99RedBaron99 Posts: 45
    Vision AoU worked well for me. He also takes Sabretooth to pieces.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    just use a heavy hitter like Starkey, SL, etc.. You should be good with that. I prefer pushing him to SP2 that it's easy to evade
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    duped captain marvel , she absorb all energy attack.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    I didn't find Bishop to be remotely challenging. Sentinel and Sabertooth I think require specific champs to easily beat, but Bishop, you can just pound him with anyone.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Star Lord. Learn to evade and counter-attack his sp2, you want to dash back just after he throws a punch, charge time for the punch is around one second.