**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When will dropped blocks and losing control of champs be fixed [edited by mod]

TheBlackDefenseTheBlackDefense Posts: 103
edited March 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
When are these dropped blocks and losing control of champs going to be fixed it's been almost 4 months you've been "looking into it" and nothing I'm a tired of blocking and then I just stop blocking randomly and eat half a combo or just not block when I'm holding block and eat a full 5 it or swipe for an intercept and then end up just standing there and eating a 5 hit or mashing my special attack and again I stand there it's been MONTHS and nothing like come on??
Not even a nod to say you're still working on in
It's hard to give the benefit of the doubt when stuff like this keeps happening

Comments

• MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    This keeps happening since months!!! These severe bugs are still not being looked at...
    really sad!
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Ad0ra_
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    They keep procrastinating. SMH.
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    This was definitely done intentionally and they behave as if they do not know anything...costed me a lot in alliance war today...money grabbbers...i have spent a lot and i just realized its not worth spending money
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    17.1 update is one of the worst i have everseen...deep evade doesnt work...parry doesnt most of the times and block...there is nothing like block in the game as of now
  • Myxkidz77Myxkidz77 Posts: 78
    The game is making them millions every month... look it up. Why do you think net gear wanted it so bad. Now they’re all rich as f!?! And laughing only adjusting newer phones to help weed out older models. Which the phone developers are probably giving them a percentage for. Lol conspiracy theory
  • DannyDanny Posts: 42
    Dropped blocks...lol ...the whole game is bugged as usual after hmmmm think they use the word called update,ie another word for enterprise let’s make a pile of more cash off the unfortunates who purchase potions and revives....absolutely astonishing for developers of a game with this large following....
    I liken it to fishing,they make the game playable for couple weeks,get you hooked then real us all in with the update...
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    Did you check your connection. Definitely your connection. Nothing wrong on kabam's end.
  • Whatnot72056Whatnot72056 Posts: 87
    Wow, I'm glad that I am not the only one other than some others in my ally with androids.
  • DrVD99DrVD99 Posts: 71
    I have the same problem. It’s not my connection or phone. Other games like TFTF work fine.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    This happen to me so much trying to do Act 5 that I just stop playing where ill do a combo then try to do special and my champ just stands then then before I kno it i'm getting combo, I have an iphone so i'm glad i'm not the only one going thru this , or times where i'm dashing back and my guy does an heavy attack instead i was like WTF, do i think these will be fixed absolutely not because it makes people spend or use units on revives and so forth, they've added so many other things instead of fixing whats not working
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    Something that I noticed,
    If you have connection problems or at low battery you will probably get drop frames and bad experiences while playing.

I have and Moto Maxx, XT1225 with
    Snapdragon 805, Adreno 420 and 3 of RAM.
    I'd say I can roll games with no problems in most cases.

But when I have low battery or connection problems (or maybe the server is full) the thing changes, opponent block specials in the middle of combo, my block releases, I get hit instantly with heavy attack, pretty annoying.
    So to me, in this case, I close the game and others apps, charge the phone 100% and wait it cold down (yeah, the phone uses to get warm too). And when I come back use to be good.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Definitely not a problem on our end, it's a problem on theirs. You could have full bars and a brand new phone and have everything else running smoothly in addition to this game, and occasionally you're champions will refuse to block, or refuse to move after blocking or drop block before a special or in the middle of a multi hit special.

It kinda sucks and can make the game really freaking frustrating and seems like it's a either a money grab or a lack of skill on their part.

It's freaking ridiculous especially when you consider how much money they make off of us and how much information we give them about said issues then there's their treatment of us when we speak out about it sometimes

In which we get called childish or imature or that we're ranting or they just ignore us but that's not really the case. However that's about all I'm going to say about that for numerous reasons.