**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pressing my special button is causing the AI to use its special? What tha...

MinionofGothamMinionofGotham Posts: 17
edited March 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I go to press my special and at that time the AI does its special. As if I had pressed the AI’s special instead of mine. And since I had raised my finger up it causes me to not be blocking. So as soon as I hit the special I’m no longer blocking and it’s causing the AI to strike me with its special.. what is going on here... it’s seems to me like kabam found a way to exploit us once again.

Comments

• Options
    What I think is happening is I’m raising my finger off of block to hit the special button. And in that small window of not blocking the AI is taking it as me baiting the special. But at the same time it’s happened over 20 times now. So am I actually pressing my special button and it’s causing the AI to use its special?
  • Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Nah they do that all the time. If u press your special and they use theirs at the same exact time just leave your finger on the special button. U will block the attack. But yeah I do think kabam has it programmed to do that