**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Solution to the "Nerf Blade" threads: Powerful synergies for full #tag teams

One under-utilized area of game mechanics that has a lot of potential IMO is synergies based on the champion tags (#avengers, #x-men, #villains, etc). Specifically, I think synergies requiring an *entire team* to be of the same hashtag could be potentially very powerful without breaking the game.

This is because the synergy is naturally balanced by excluding a lot of the really powerful champions of the game, opening up new viable teams. It also can be better for game balance than individually reworking all champs because it naturally limits teams. For example if the devs gave Electro a huge rework buff you can still run him alongside Blade and Spark. But creating a really powerful #Sinister Six synergy allows him to get power only if you bring a full #Sinister Six team which is naturally balanced due to excluding many powerful champs. It also opens up some really fun themed teams and specialized rosters.

Anyway I think this is the best answer I could think of to the ubiquity of Blade- just give players a good reason to use teams that doesn't use him.

Comments

• Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    oh look, another "nerf blade" thread
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    why couldn't this idea be proposed without mentioning blade?

he's trash anyway
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    DL864 wrote: »
    How bout this solution just stop asking for champs to be nerfed.

What he said
  • XxicylovexXXxicylovexX Posts: 91
    Come on blade is way too OP , face it . He is a 0 skill based champ lol ironic that he is in the “skill” class