**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

High level offers

Kabam,

Lately there have been a TON of low level offers, 3*, 4*, shards, etc. We have asked and will ask again for higher level offers. We need to see offers like:

T2As - subscription cards with full formed cats

5* Awakening gems - we need these bad. Would prefer generic or pick your class

T1A - subscription cards with full formed cats (high count bundles like 10+ cats)

Re-release the "pick your own class 5*" offer

T4C rainbow offer.

A lot of us have Blades and other characters we would love to spend some money ranking. Please help

Comments

• IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109
    Well the reason there's not a lot is cuz they need to spread out very good offers for valuable materials. In contrast low level offers for t1a, t4b, 4 star shards, etc., can be pushed out like nothing and won't have as huge of an impact on the game.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    IceBobby wrote: »
    Well the reason there's not a lot is cuz they need to spread out very good offers for valuable materials. In contrast low level offers for t1a, t4b, 4 star shards, etc., can be pushed out like nothing and won't have as huge of an impact on the game.

Yes, but these high offers only allow us to rank 1 champ up at a time which will not change the game. I could see it if they offered 5* AG deals where you can buy more than 1, but that has never nor will never happen.
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    They arent going to be at the price point of your dreams. The value of a SINGLE t2a is anywhere from 1000-2000 US based on past values. That is why its not offered.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    The pick your class 5* offer and most awakening gems were $100 USD, I was ok with that price. Granted the T2A are way over priced, but I think I am most interested in awakening gems as I spend money, but don't have a couple thousand laying around to try to get a dupe from a FGMC.