**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

No gold with the offers? Then I pass.

axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
What's the point of buying all these rank up offers when I have no gold? Having a family and job (read: life) I can't play more than 2 hours a day. Most of that is towards aq, aw, and eq. I do alpha, t4b, and hit milestones in two arenas every week. So, anyone that suggests do more arena, not going to happen. I only rank up champs that I'll use (so maybe one champ every 2-3 weeks).

The gold shortage is killing my interest in the game. Why you don't include gold in your offers is baffling to me. Don't be so stingy and you might make a little more money.

Comments

• axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    And before someone says "you want gold for free," it's $180 for the three offers, hardly asking for hand outs.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    To be fair, is mostly for 4 stars. Those are easier to feed.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I got 2mil of gold.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    i used to have a few million gold but now i am at 60k after upgrading 5 stars. I totally agree with you about gold. I dont know if i should play if I cannot rank up champs. A solution is gold realm weekly
    #goldrealmeverysunday