**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4 star offer March 5

For the last tier of this offer, do you get to choose the class of the tier 4 catalyst you receive (i.e., mystic, cosmic, science)?

Thanks.

Comments

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi!

For this offer the Class Catalyst Crystal is a random chance, not one where you get to choose to class.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    In that case, you aren’t really getting the materials to rank up a champ if all the cats are different classes?
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Unfortunate given then price and the reason I did not buy it.

Someone else did I am sure ;) it just was not worth the price for random to me.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    To be fair, the Class Catalyat Crystal is always random. I have yet to see an Offer where you choose the Class of a full Cat.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    To be fair, the Class Catalyat Crystal is always random. I have yet to see an Offer where you choose the Class of a full Cat.

They've made class catalyst daily cards available that let you choose in the past.

They've made class catalyst daily cards available that let you choose in the past.

They don't give a full Cat.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

a19sepr8pkn7.jpeg
    xlf6w2bfc1m9.jpeg

a19sepr8pkn7.jpeg
    xlf6w2bfc1m9.jpeg

Ah. My mistake. TBH, those are rare and I don't usually pay much attention. Lol.
    I don't see the Offer. What is it exactly? If it says a Class Catalyst Crystal, those are always random. That's the point I was trying to make.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Lmao..they only offer a class cat deal a couple times a year...we are about due again.
  • I don t get Why i need to But a 4 star Crystal , At This point i am Short of tier 1 alpha .
    So If i want tier 1 alpha after Kabam i need to spend before to qualify ? Hahaha
    Put All the offers in separate section
  • MasterFlintMasterFlint Posts: 97
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi!

For this offer the Class Catalyst Crystal is a random chance, not one where you get to choose to class.

Thanks!