**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Guys, chill!

We get it, you don't want them to nerf Blade. But I can't count how many times they've said they're not going to. It's obvious that it's not going to happen, and at this point you're just spamming. So can we all stop whining about a nerf that isn't even happening? Please?

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I get your point. The please nerf Blade get old too. Just remember prior to 12.0 they repeatedly said they weren't going to nerf champs...within a couple weeks prior that was the line.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I have seen more please nerf blade or his synergy post then anything else. So stop asking for nerfs and you will stop getting the please don’t nerf post plain and simple.
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    Thing is what we say isn't going to do much good, whether you want the nerf or you don't want the nerf. Kabam is going to do what they're going to do. Clogging the forums with the same two things over and over isn't going to help anything it's just really old.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited March 2018
    OP - "I'm so sick of spam posts about nerfing Blade... you know what I'm going to do about it!? Make my own spam thread that is about the people who talk about nerfing Blade! "

The irony is strong with this thread. :D
  • FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    Thing is, nerfing blade will just never be the answer. Looking at things, he’s perfectly balanced relative to the hardest content in the game (Lol, mystic AW, etc.) and he’s the ONLY one who can effectively handle it.
    The thing most of these people that don’t want nerfs are ignoring is the fact that, relative to all other content in the game, and relative to all other characters, blade is massively overpowered- as well they should; the thing people that DO want nerfs are ignoring is that if you nerf blade, mystics begin to overrun AW again, tons of **** becomes way too difficult, etc, etc.
    So what’s the answer? In my opinion, the only real solution is one that hasn’t really been eloquently described, but that everyone wants; to buff other characters around blade. Blade is only as strong as he is relative to other characters. Compared to content, he’s perfect, but relative to other champions, no other character comes close. If you bring other characters up to his level, or at least close, you dethrone him and balance out the game. Easy. Blade stays strong, other characters become viable. Win-win?
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited March 2018
    zero7 wrote: »
    chev327fox wrote: »
    OP - "I'm so sick of spam posts about nerfing Blade... you know what I'm going to do about it!? Make my own spam thread that is about the people who talk about nerfing Blade! "

and a post against spam posts against spam posts, and on and on it goes. tbh i don’t give a **** how much repetition or spam there is. that’s what these forums are. without them, there wouldn’t be 99% of the participation in these forums.

Yeah but I didn't make a new thread posting about other spam type threads about Blade...

Also I wasn't "posting against it", I was just joking around... I found the irony very amusing and wanted to share ;)
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    edited March 2018
    chev327fox wrote: »

Well I can't say you don't have a point. I was just hoping to slow the pour if I can at all. :D