**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are masteries locked in place for AW

JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
Just wondering if your masteries are locked in place for AW if you change them after it starts, a few people in my ally switch an swap suicides for arena an want to know for sure we recoil plays a part in it.

Comments

• KML15KML15 Posts: 139
    One way to tell is once your champs are locked in rest either utility, attack or def and see if the champs that are locked in PI's drop.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    From what I've seen, your champs are "locked" into their configuration when you join. I duped one of mine after doing placement and he remained the original PI/gold star as before. He was otherwise updated in my champion page, but war didn't change.

I know a lot of players activate boosts before joining war and those boosts seem to remain in place for their defenders. I haven't done AW in the last few weeks so not sure if it's changed.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Sig levels on champs are definitely locked in\out an boost don't last all aw just the at mins or so there for, pretty sure that was confirmed by mods a while ago. So pi can be a bit misleading with aw.

@Kabam Miike would be able to give me a solid answer 0, be much appreciated
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Masteries don't change after you place.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    For defense, masteries, sig levels, rank/level and all that stuff stays locked in. Including pi. Putting on boost boost you pi, but they run out at their normal time and don't last all war. So your defense isn't stronger because of it. All it does is boost your pi, which isn't worth much points.

Your attack changes masteries whenever you change them, they aren't locked in like defense is.
  • PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    Almost 100% sure they're locked. I dueled some guys boss and he had suicides active. But when I fought his champs and his boss, they weren't active
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Thanks for replying guys