**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Show your 5 Star Roster!

Comments

• MoloMolo Posts: 22
    iq69qwwikzbo.png
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited March 2018
    How is having 15 5* and 4 at r3 is cheating?

I have Gwenpool, Symbiote Spiderman, X-23, Guillotine, Crossbones, Hawkeye, Ultron, Ronan, AV (Duped), IF (Duped), Mordo, HB (Duped), Red Hulk, Gambit, Elektra, Magneto, IP, Colossus (Duped), Spiderman, Iron Man, Groot and BP.

GP, Symbiote Spidey and X-23 at r4. Guilly and CB at r3. Hawkeye, Ultron and Ronan at r2. the rest is only r1.
  • EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    hdn3cujmdai5.png
  • Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128
    gik89li3n4wf.png
    6piyg333957d.png
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    onwxr9rvdnb5.jpeg

Can’t complain. Had a crazy run of luck after pulling Blade from a GM. 0-14 on featured 5* crystals lol
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    rlmq25j92n5e.png
    Only have 3 Iceman,Dorm, and Black panther
  • Batofstee1Batofstee1 Posts: 6
    I have Yellow Jacket, Ant-Man, Moon Knight, and Guillotine
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    qgqrh8edjebm.jpeg
    qaxy7y7i4kqi.jpeg
  • lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 163
    ceh3xlfx28fi.jpg

0-7 on featured, no skill, no cosmic, duped Antman 3 times!
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    f7mp7kvm9mrr.jpeg

Ok I guess

Such a brave man. Most would consider prestige with that many options but not you Sir. Please continue to be a trail blazer.

I have no desire to be in the top. Map 5 is plenty enough to get decent rewards. I have more t4c than I can use and still have unopened t4c crystals. I don’t need more crystals to give more whole science t4. The greater glory crystals spread out those shards so all the t4 grow equally. 6500 prestige is good for me scooter
  • Dr_ARCHerDr_ARCHer Posts: 125
    I like to know if anyone has collected all the 5* champs there are.
  • GeneralDCGeneralDC Posts: 42
    yz8kbladcmom.png
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    X_Scott wrote: »
    It would just piss you off
    Best comment of the day! LOL!

• Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    This thread appears right after maintenance starts every week... and some how I forget to take screen shots!!
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    The_One wrote: »
    c7i5638wr7kq.png
    w76wn0mgo8zj.png

How do u have six champs in row and not 5.
    BTW nice roster

Thanks.
    That's just how it displays on my new phone (pixel 2 XL)
    Old phone was 5.

@The_One my phone shows 5 champs, but for some reason my Ipad which has a much larger screen, shows only 4, its like the game is zoomed in idk, any thoughts on that?
  • NaikkonNaikkon Posts: 18
    cyjc1lybbshh.jpg
    lha1j4l7gx1w.jpg

Can't complain 5/17 on featured plus 2 subfeatured :)
    More Alpha 2 needed though :p
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    0ahgst9sqfwd.png
    I'm behind because I took some breaks.
  • Matty_Giz11Matty_Giz11 Posts: 71
    Show me yours first...
  • Exspellies133Exspellies133 Posts: 182
    Codornas wrote: »
    c7i5638wr7kq.png
    w76wn0mgo8zj.png

BTW nice roster

Thanks.
    Old phone was 5.

@The_One my phone shows 5 champs, but for some reason my Ipad which has a much larger screen, shows only 4, its like the game is zoomed in idk, any thoughts on that?

I think u need an inifinte display phone for that like iPhone x, oneplus 5T, etc.
  • lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 163
    Codornas wrote: »
    c7i5638wr7kq.png
    w76wn0mgo8zj.png

BTW nice roster

Thanks.
    Old phone was 5.

It's do to with the screen ratio of the device. I think iPads are 4:3 whereas most phones are 16:9. The new phones like the Samsung S8 & iPhoneX have a wider ratio & can show an extra champ per row.
  • Batman_26_2019Batman_26_2019 Posts: 70
    My only 5 stars are: Ghost Rider, Archangel, X-23, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, and She-Hulk. I should get another one soon, I hope.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    My only 5 stars are: Ghost Rider, Archangel, X-23, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, and She-Hulk. I should get another one soon, I hope.

Grats on She hulk. The rest are quite meh.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Cyclops BT, Symbiote Spider-Man, Hawkeye, Venompool, Civil Warrior, Iron Patriot, Gambit. It’ll get better... one day...