**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Losing control of champs [Under Investigation]

Comments

• tutyimutyitutyimutyi Posts: 326
    Camera angle sorry,i was rushing.if the developer team tries to evolve this game and if they try to make it challenging and enjoyable,they are on an extremely bad way.this just a huge mess again,which gives a headache for us,not just because of the unbeliavable camera angle change.
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Thanks kabam!!! With this issue finally i lose my interest in the game. Before, my game time was lessen until i've finally deleted the game with no hesitations at all. It is better that way than dealing with all the bs ingame. For those whose having the same problem? If you don't want to see those bs then better stop playing because it's obvious that they can't fix it and it is getting worse.
  • ChrisS1506ChrisS1506 Posts: 52
    the6th wrote: »
    Thanks kabam!!! With this issue finally i lose my interest in the game. Before, my game time was lessen until i've finally deleted the game with no hesitations at all. It is better that way than dealing with all the bs ingame. For those whose having the same problem? If you don't want to see those bs then better stop playing because it's obvious that they can't fix it and it is getting worse.

I'm starting to get to that point...
  • TeleusTeleus Posts: 94
    This bug and/or lag has gotten signicantly worse since the lag update - it’s gone from the occasional random heavy to complete standing there, ignoring intentional heavies, ignoring dash backs. Plus the getting hit while dashing back bug is back.
  • TeleusTeleus Posts: 94
    Last* update
  • SrimankumarSrimankumar Posts: 45
    Seriously I am sure we are missing parry and get hit occasionally even dash back and blocking are hugely messed up and not at all working alwith often notice of connection lost
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    AW. Totally unresponsive champs and/or champs doing the opposite of what I tell them to. Elektra versus Mordo. Magik versus Ultron. Two deaths. DV just barely made it through after some serious potions. Multiple alliance members faced the same bull ****. And no, it doesn’t make me want to spend. At this point it makes me (and many others) want to quit. The game is broken. I still think these issues occur most versus aggressive AI and/or with lots of buffs and/or on hard nodes. It’s time to act. What used to occur once in a while, now seems to be the standard. It’s not a playable standard. Ergo, there isn’t much of a game left. As always, iPhone X, latest everything.
  • Oogie77Oogie77 Posts: 5
    Kabam won't get a penny more from me, I am so tired of this.i don't mind losing if my skill isn't up to it,but losing because my champs throw random heavies or won't dash back is beyond frustrating.
    If I hadn't invested so much time on the game, I would have quit by now. It seems the only language they understand is money. I don't know how difficult it is to fix an issue that they caused in the first place!
  • parry doesnt always work now, i can't rely on it i end up having to sharpen my intercepting. now that doesn't always work. i want so badly to get act 4 done, but i don't want to waste my units on revives. KABAM PLZ FIX THIS
  • Oogie77 wrote: »
    Kabam won't get a penny more from me, I am so tired of this.i don't mind losing if my skill isn't up to it,but losing because my champs throw random heavies or won't dash back is beyond frustrating.
    If I hadn't invested so much time on the game, I would have quit by now. It seems the only language they understand is money. I don't know how difficult it is to fix an issue that they caused in the first place!

arena grinding this morning did the same.
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    I am a seasoned summoner with lots of titles and achievements but it is so unhealthy for me i guess (getting mad with this bs everytime). When this issues occured i've decided to leave strong alliances becuase i can't perform well both aq and aw losing my champs early not because of lack of skill but because of this issues then slowly losing interest as the problem getting worse instead of getting better every update. At first i keep hanging, hoping it'll be fix soon but nothing happened, some bs even added. Every new content does not bring excitement anymore. Honestly i am thankful because yeah finally im done with this time consuming game. :smile::smile:
  • AlerieAlerie Posts: 2
    Yep, non-responsive controls. Cant dodge back, slow blocks, no parry, so intercept.
  • ChrisS1506ChrisS1506 Posts: 52
    @Kabam Miike Why won't any of you way in on this forum? Your unresponsiveness is a bit like the games at this point.

AW today my 4* 5/50 Iceman Vs 4* MODOK. MODOK uses his fire attack. Clearly says "Immune" on my side yet takes more than 1/3 of my health. WHILE BLOCKING!

4* 5/50 (Sig 99) DD Vs 4* Cap(WW2) Hit with thrown shield, and stunned(100% huh?), stuns I hit are indicated by words, but not by buff, and do not have any effect.

It is getting continually worse. Do something please! For me, AW is the most noticeable time these things happen, but they happen in all phases of gameplay.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    This happen to me so much trying to do Act 5 that I just stop playing where ill do a combo then try to do special and my champ just stands then then before I kno it i'm getting combo, I have an iphone so i'm glad i'm not the only one going thru this , or times where i'm dashing back and my guy does an heavy attack instead i was like WTF, do i think these will be fixed absolutely not because it makes people spend or use units on revives and so forth, they've added so many other things instead of fixing whats not working
  • Kevin110Kevin110 Posts: 69
    Having the same problems running on iPad Air and iPhone 7 it happens through out game play particularly annoying in aq when others are counting on me it’s cost me a lot of resources please fix this kabam I’ve been playing since the start but this is truly frustrating
  • SovenduSovendu Posts: 31
    Well again here I am... Not able to dash backwards. AI is hitting through solid block. When will these simple issues get fixed!! Now I think I'll have to send a mass petition to Apple service and request them if they can have a look at this! This is getting ridiculous day by day
  • SovenduSovendu Posts: 31
    SAALI MAAADHAARZAAT @Ad0ra_
    BHEN KE LODE @Kabam Miike
  • lankster39lankster39 Posts: 13
    All these things being reported are happening quite regularly. The A.I. is set way to fast and and inputs from users are sometimes ignored as A.I. hogs all the command processing time on systems especially those on WiFi. It happens on all devices with all champions. This needs to be fixed for the better of the game.
  • lankster39lankster39 Posts: 13
    It always happens when the game A.I. is in the hard mode.
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 240 ★★★
    6 months since the start of this thread and no resolution? Pathetic
  • DaveDaDudeDaveDaDude Posts: 18
    This has happened to me on and off but now its been like this since yesterday. I totally lose control of my champs and they do whatever they want. I have no control over them. This has cost me units, revives, health on EASY FIGHTS in all game modes, AQ, AW, Event quests, modok labs etc. This is pretty ridiculous. Cant play the game at all in this state.
This discussion has been closed.