**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollected arena crystal

Hi guys
Please let me know,how i can get uncollected arena crystal from my arena chips?
Thanks

Comments

• NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    U have to beat the collector in 5.2.6
  • YjgovtheYjgovthe Posts: 34
    K...thanks
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    The real question is will the upcoming "Drop Rate %" information coming to things like PHC's and such also be coming to these?
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    dkatryl wrote: »
    The real question is will the upcoming "Drop Rate %" information coming to things like PHC's and such also be coming to these?

Was thinking that yesterday. But it seems like this crystal is a waste of battlechips.
    dkatryl wrote: »

But it seems like this crystal is a waste of battlechips.

I opened only 1, and got 200something units.

Which is great if you were looking after units.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Arena crystals and alliance crystals most likely will not show %’s as they are not purchasable by any in game currency, or real $.

These two crystals will not show, and if they did 0.00001% chance for a 5* punisher would not look good. Lol.
    As long as the crystal is in the Crystal Vault, it will show drop rates.
    Never mind, they will not show its drop rates.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Lol
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

c7qsg54pu6pq.jpeg

Is the crystal purchased? Is the crystal available in the crystal vault? The answer to both is yes so until kabam state otherwise, or the update is live, there is no reason to think arena crystals won’t have odds. Unless I missed a statement by kabam.

c7qsg54pu6pq.jpeg

Is the crystal purchased? Is the crystal available in the crystal vault? The answer to both is yes so until kabam state otherwise, or the update is live, there is no reason to think arena crystals won’t have odds. Unless I missed a statement by kabam.

Well, the last bullet says real money or units, but you are correct... it may be there to include the special popup offers.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

c7qsg54pu6pq.jpeg

Well, the last bullet says real money or units, but you are correct... it may be there to include the special popup offers.

Well bullet points tend to indicate lists, if I was doing a shopping list then I wouldn’t say
    -cheese
    -biscuits
    -milk
    -butter
    -nothing with dairy in it

I wouldn’t write a bullet point list of which one contradicts the other, they imply that it’s a list of different things. So crystals purchased in th crystal vault, AND THEN crystals purchased in offers of real money or units because the two aren’t mutually exclusive
    ok