**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Rank down tickets

Rank down tickets must be added to store or it should be available more often like thrice in a year.
(When are we getting rank down tickets? I need them)

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    No
  • IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109
    No
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Nope
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    YES
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    What this isnt a poll?? Lol
  • WilWil Posts: 1
    For rank down tickets we should also get our gold back as well as catalysts
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    One once a year is more than enough. They are very nice but incredibly powerful. I'd be happy to have a 5* right now but not really a big deal either way.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    no!
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Doesn’t matter if 90% of the players want them, not gonna happen. Part of the game is deciding which champions you’re going to use your resources on. Just because you got a better pull doesn’t mean you get a do-over. Hell, they wouldn’t even help me out when I accidentally ranked up a 4 star version of a champ instead of the 5 star version. If they hadn’t of screwed up so royally with the 12.0 update rank down tickets wouldn’t even exist.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Go. Away.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    We need rank down tickets in the loyalty store
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Rank Down Tickets won't be made readily available, and they've made that clear many times. We had a surprise gift at Christmas. That's not going to happen often. Making wise Rankif choices is part of the game. The other part is acquiring more Resources.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Rank down tickets are a very good idea even considering if u do an opening not getting a certain champion, R5 one champ then get the one champ you were hoping for a couple days ago. These should become a permanent part of the store.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Who cares about level up lmao priceless
    thrice? what number is that? are you trying to say twice? I don't understand. also rank down tickets are a one time thing. stop begging for tickets because u accidentally r5ed your Kamala Khan instead of your Blade

Um, thrice is three times. A pretty well known term.

thrice

three times.
    "a dose of 25 mg thrice daily"
    extremely; very.
    "I was thrice blessed"
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    The OP just told me that he felt ashamed for starting another thread about rank down tickets. He also wanted to tell the mods to please delete this thread as soon as possible and that he was very sorry for having acted so foolishly.
  • AkarshAkarsh Posts: 12
    Rank down tickets are a very good idea even considering if u do an opening not getting a certain champion, R5 one champ then get the one champ you were hoping for a couple days ago. These should become a permanent part of the store.

disagree bro. why? here's the case. there's a solo quest called "leveling up." people can abuse the tickets and keep ranking down, getting ISO8 and their gold back. they can keep doing this and their points in level up will increase by A LOT, and they don't lose anything.

They won't give the gold back just the rank up items
    thrice? what number is that? are you trying to say twice? I don't understand. also rank down tickets are a one time thing. stop begging for tickets because u accidentally r5ed your Kamala Khan instead of your Blade

Um, thrice is three times. A pretty well known term.

thrice

three times.
    "a dose of 25 mg thrice daily"
    extremely; very.
    "I was thrice blessed"

thank you dictionary

Welcome
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    All of u guys saying "No" to rank down tickets don't complain when Blade gets nerfed 😕 just remember u guys said no so when he gets nerfed u should be made a better rank up choice
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    If a champ gets nerfed they will give tickets. No champ has been nerfed so no tickets should be handed out @Namelez
    This post is about someone regretting ranking up a champ and wants a do over or undo button
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Namelez wrote: »
    All of u guys saying "No" to rank down tickets don't complain when Blade gets nerfed 😕 just remember u guys said no so when he gets nerfed u should be made a better rank up choice

Blade being nerfed would be a lot less annoying than the return of daily rank down ticket whine threads
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Namelez wrote: »

Blade being nerfed would be a lot less annoying than the return of daily rank down ticket whine threads

I'm sure the count is head-to-head at this point. Not sure I can stand to read the name Blade much longer. XD
  • Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
    edited March 2018
    You guys are hilarious. Every last one of you would and used RDT's. Talking about you don't want free stuff. Guess what, they were free you didn't pay for them.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Rank down tickets! Nerf Blade! Nerf Mystic Dispersion! Nerf the Blade synergy! Need Gold! Have I missed anything?