**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Miles Morales evade charges

I'm a little confused about his evade. He has five charges but I've noticed he usually evades anywhere from 7 to 10 times on those 5 charges. Is this right? Or a bug?

Comments

• Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    If you use specials they add 2 evade charges per special use
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    Yes, I understand that part. But he will do 2 quick evades sometimes and it will only drop one charge
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Wait until you see him evading with 0 charges
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    IT stands clearly at his signature ability description that... not exact the same meaning but the more evade charge you can stack up Then the more you can evade. Short said if you have like 20 evade charges then he will always evade 100% which makes him an intercept killing machine
    4n97rifmn38x.png
    The description sounds to me that he should lose an evade charge with each evade. What I'm saying is that he is getting more than one evade on each charge.
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    Is it happening during specials? I think if it happens during an attack that has multiple close together hits, like a machine gun shot, it only counts as 1 evade, because it would be unfair to evade 1 bullet then have to be ready to block the others
    It happens before I even have my first special charged up. On 5 hit combos, heavies, etc.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    I think it's him dashing back after the evade,or did the evade thing pop up twice,And only one charge was consumed?
    Example, I go in with light attack, he evades twice, evade comes up twice on the screen, but it only takes one charge away from him.
    Unfortunately, I don't have a way to record video of it.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Yeah, get used to it. I’ve seen him evade running with 0 charges