**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Your "lucky" 4 star pulls out of PHCs.

My main account:
4m3oasyekai3.jpeg
14frkurn8lu3.jpeg
My alternate:
beire1k0bxr2.png
What about your 4 star pulls out of PHCs?
Have Kabam increased the odds after they realized the odds were ****?! Probably not.

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Not recently but I've had more luck than others with phc crystals, somewhere in the 25-50 4* out of them including medsua, wolverine, captain marvel, storm dupe and more
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    YJ, Winter Soldier x2, Drax, Hyperion, Fénix, Daredevil classic, Red Hulk.
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    No pics, but I pulled AA from a PC in the first month of my new account and then duped him straight after with a 4* crystal.

Last week duped Morningstar from a PC. Then a second dupe 10 secs later from the 4* crystal.

I haven't had others from PC yet. Account active since October 17
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    in the past month I got more 4* from phc than from the whole 2.5 years of playing. dormammu, sw twice, vision, starlord, storm, mordo. also got a wolvie from unc.daily crystal.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Magik (while she was trash)
    Thor
    Phoenix duplicate
    MMN duplicate
    AV
    And....I think that’s it.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Yellow Jacket, Groot, Old Man Logan, Juggernaut(×2), The Hood, Psylocke, and today I got Vulture.
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    I’ve gotten so many. BW, ms marvel, NC (and duped him), hulk, rocket raccoon, cable, groot, and some more that I can’t remember.
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    Voodo, stark spider, kg, Karnak, quake
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    edited March 2018
    Opened one premium got 4* thor ragnarok and then opened 88k phc shards got four 4* champs. Carnage. Falcon. Gamora. And symbiote Spiderman. All the same day.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Thor, duped OML, duped Hulk, duped gamora. Out of countless PHC's opened over the spam of a 1+ year career.
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    edited March 2018
    I have had 8 within 6 months. Plus 3 dupes so 11.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Its very rare for me to get 4* from premium, but there was this time when i opened 2 premium crystals and got 2 four stars lol, they were **** but i still got very happy, kinda unbelievablewqqxkqnco9vh.png
    xs397udb1efc.png
  • GeneralDCGeneralDC Posts: 42
    Wolverine, Venom, 90’s Cyclops, Loki, Spider-Gwen, Nebula, and Blade
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I've had a number of drops over the last couple years. Too many to remember. I haven't seen any change in the drop rates. I'm actually on a dry spell. It's been months since I've had a 4* from PHC.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    bvckvwjjlv6a.png
    Feels good knowing it’s a 2% drop rate for a 4* in phc. Even if it is a duck.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    ghost rider, x-23, sym. spidey, luke cage, HB. Ms marvel, joe fixit, starlord
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    I have been playing for 17 months, and have only pulled Thor and Phoenix from PHC. Cant even guess how many I have popped. I dont even pop them anymore, going to save forever lol
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    SW, Joe Fixit, War Machine, Green Goblin (from Ego Maniac crystal), Beast (dupe) possibly others that I don’t remember
  • Galandriel79Galandriel79 Posts: 40
    opened 100 phcs for my birthday on Saturday (my boys wanted to do it lol) Pulled a Morningstar, Hulk, and SG. I've pulled at least 6-7 more but don't remember those lol
  • In the last week, I have pulled a 4* Iceman and Stark Spidey (just now). Other than that, I have had a string of 2* pulls for several weeks before this.
  • JoeLukaJoeLuka Posts: 13
    I was pulling Hawkeye, She-Hulk, Luke Cage (when he sucked,happy now though) and Iron Fist 4 stars from my PHC’s for the last year and a half when I did get a 4 star. Last couple of weeks My PHC luck has changed, pulled Rogue (dupe), Hyperion, Drax (dupe), and Vision AoU (dupe).

On a side note, my 5 star pulls have ALL been garbage.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Juggernaut, Ultron, Hulk, Luke Cage, Star Lord, Cap ww2, iron man, dr strange. Yep.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    My luckiest was 4star dr voodoo which I dupped from 4star crystal in the same week. That was my ticket
  • xyphr3xyphr3 Posts: 22
    My last and luckiest was 4* phoenix....probably 9 months ago
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    to pull a 4* is lucky anyway my last pull was a dupe of she hulk tho .........
    :D
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I have pulled guilly 6 times from phcs. I had her at max sig before I pulled her out of a 4* crystal for the first time. Also got 3 red hulks as 4* in one month