**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Champs: Cosmic Vote

NuHuman_2099NuHuman_2099 Posts: 543
edited March 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
What Cosmic Class champions does the community want to see come to MCoC?
Note: Some may not be considered Cosmic at first.

New Champs: Cosmic Vote 57 votes

Nova
15%
SaiyanThe_Prankster16Dmack976637TurbulentUrFaceBahamutdfmoore26NuHuman_2099saiteja1107juanloi 9 votes
Lash
3%
ElitehunterTheripper34x 2 votes
Human Torch
12%
Zane22ArmandStarIceBobbyEvanluke4517Exspellies133Urkel276Loki_Poki1280 7 votes
The Thing
5%
XFA_RebootedLogangronckiDDub475 3 votes
Invisible Woman
3%
Cujo999My_Superior 2 votes
Mr. Fantastic
1%
AlCapone2727 1 vote
Gorgon
1%
beyonder8421 1 vote
Tritan
0%
Adam Warlock
17%
OmniFrostyMajor_AtomicCosmic_Ray13BUZZdog3000GbabyfreshSpiderCoolsimnooneTheHoodedDormammuMisterMid991 10 votes
Silver Surfer
38%
DrenlinZzyzxGuySac123_Ravenrob_33Batman_X10chunkybShinyMew2Savio444imaginejimRicemanJC_Bruinsfan8510SSofLimboX726TinoMiashadow_lurker22PhobiasagnikghoshKamGeeAnu_003 22 votes

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Nova
    I think a data miner on Reddit said Nova was in the game files. I’m kinda hyped for that
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    The Gladiator.

In the Comics there is the mighty Thor. High above him is Hyperion. Even above Hyperion is Gladiator.....
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    Nova
    Bahamut wrote: »
    I think a data miner on Reddit said Nova was in the game files. I’m kinda hyped for that

If he is then I'm pumped for that. He'd be a great addition
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Adam Warlock
    Valkerie?
  • SSofLimboSSofLimbo Posts: 148
    Silver Surfer
    Beta Ray Bill
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    Adam Warlock
    it was a tie between Nova and Adam but I think Adam would be better for infinity war
  • saiteja1107saiteja1107 Posts: 30
    Nova
    The Gladiator.

In the Comics there is the mighty Thor. High above him is Hyperion. Even above Hyperion is Gladiator.....

Thor is more powerful than Hyperion.....He proved it many times...one Thor killed sentry with one hit..