**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ICEMAN VS ARCHANGEL: THE BATTLE OF THE GOD TIERS

WITNESS NOW, THE 1# BATTLE OF THE GOD TIERS.
ICEMAN VS ARCHANGEL
TO VERY GOD TIER MUTANT CHAMPIONS FACE TO FACE TO FIND OUT WHO IS BETTER.
Iceman abilties: organic ice frost bite coldsnap
Awakend abiltiy absoulte zero
relies on awakend ability: yes

archangel: neurotoxin bleed poison stun
incresaed toxicity
Relies on awakend ability: no

So yeah.... I think arhcangel is so much better. he wrecks WS ass, in rol!!!! i mean Iceman's good but he need to be awakend.
Archangel is god unawakedn.
Let me know your thoughts!!!!!

Comments

• MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Yakuzathug wrote: »
    Mhykke wrote: »
    Iceman doesn't need to be awakened, while archangel should be to get his ability accuracy reduction. Iceman just gets coldsnap to start the fight. So Iceman has all his abilities even being unawakened, while an important ability for archangel comes from duping him.

Neither is better than the other. Both used for very different things in game.

Am I allowed to have my own opionin?

Yes you are. And others are allowed to disagree with said opinion that is posted on the public forum, especially when you end your post with "Let me know your thoughts!"

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,143 ★★★★★
    WITNESS NOW, THE 1# BATTLE OF THE GOD TIERS.
    ICEMAN VS ARCHANGEL
    TO VERY GOD TIER MUTANT CHAMPIONS FACE TO FACE TO FIND OUT WHO IS BETTER.
    Iceman abilties: organic ice frost bite coldsnap
    Awakend abiltiy absoulte zero
    relies on awakend ability: yes

archangel: neurotoxin bleed poison stun
    incresaed toxicity
    Relies on awakend ability: no

So yeah.... I think arhcangel is so much better. he wrecks WS ass, in rol!!!! i mean Iceman's good but he need to be awakend.
    Archangel is god unawakedn.
    Let me know your thoughts!!!!!

Ice man No need awak AA need it to be good to kil Magik and then when AA com to deals with bleed imuns AA is so gimp in danmged so over all iceman win this one one me
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    This thread makes me want to go to a Women's March. Yes, it's that bad.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    “Which is better, a doctor or a fireman?!!!”

Well it depends whether you’ve got an itchy butt or your house is burning down.

Also, both need to be awakened to be useful.

No.

@_ASDF_ ...he was talking about the doctor and fireman...would you say a sleeping doctor is useful
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited March 2018
    I think neither need to be awakened to be God Tier... but they both get a good benefit from their Sig.

So I am guessing you persoanlly feel the guaranteed coldsnap is paramount to Iceman being good? Seems odd to me but to each their own for sure ;) I like them both and they both have their uses for different things... I would say overall they are pretty similar in terms of how good they are (agian just for different fights).

Iceman doesn't need to be awakened, while archangel should be to get his ability accuracy reduction. Iceman just gets coldsnap to start the fight. So Iceman has all his abilities even being unawakened, while an important ability for archangel comes from duping him.

Neither is better than the other. Both used for very different things in game.

Am I allowed to have my own opionin?

Yes you are. And others are allowed to disagree with said opinion that is posted on the public forum.

of Course. you respect my opinion, i respect yours. and were square.

This is actually a very common misconception. I respect your right to your own opinion... but I do not have to respect your actual opinion ;)

Not saying I don't... just pointing out this is a common misconception of that phrase (people say "You must respect my opinion about the ocean being made of jelly!"... but really I just respect your right to believe that, just an extreme example but it works to get the point across ;) ).

taojay1 wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    “Which is better, a doctor or a fireman?!!!”

Well it depends whether you’ve got an itchy butt or your house is burning down.

Also, both need to be awakened to be useful.

No.

@_ASDF_ ...he was talking about the doctor and fireman...would you say a sleeping doctor is useful

These analogies have wandered into absurdity. WTH are you talking about? His neuros do massive damage, unawakened.

They are talking about a doctor and fireman as a joke... so he did not mean Iceman and AA.
  • iceman ive got a 5 star and he is awesome with all his abilities