**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Impossibility to get a 4 star champion out of LOGIN CRYSTAL

Idk why it seems impossible for me to get a 4 star champion out of login crystal but even though it guarantees a 3 star champion I still want a least a 50% chance to get a 4 star champion because it says that you have a chance. Ever since I started the Contest of Champions in September 2017, I always thought the login crystal was very good especially, at a beginner level when you just start the contest. I still want KABAM to do something about the rewards for the calendars especially, the login crystal.

Comments

• DrpancakesDrpancakes Posts: 102
    a chance doesn't mean 50% chance. It is all RNG and it's really just to help beginner players I feel because PHC crystals are "84%" 2* and a 3* is many times better than a 2*. Want a 4*, open a 4* crystal. Majority of people dont get a 4* from their login crystals either, so it isnt only you.
  • All the login calendars I've got so far I haven't even got a 4 star yet. So what is up with that?
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I have received one, back when it was Gambit
  • That was old contest of champions, now we are in 2018.
  • with new 2017 champions.
  • and other champions coming out to the contest
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    All the login calendars I've got so far I haven't even got a 4 star yet. So what is up with that?
    All the login calendars I've got so far I haven't even got a 4 star yet. So what is up with that?

Same her claimed everyone from the time they started and not a single 4*. Total ****
  • Thanks bro your the man!!! Totally agree with you. We are best friends LOL!!
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    For the record I have played this game going on three years and have gotten every single login crystal to date. I have yet to pull a single 4* from the monthly login crystal.
    But it leads me to a better question I have for you:
    Which is greater: your lack of logic or your sense of entitlement?
    That was old contest of champions, now we are in 2018.

• AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    I have received one, back when it was Gambit

I got gambit too and nobody believed me at the time.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    420sam wrote: »
    For the record I have played this game going on three years and have gotten every single login crystal to date. I have yet to pull a single 4* from the monthly login crystal.
    But it leads me to a better question I have for you:
    Which is greater: your lack of logic or your sense of entitlement?
    That was old contest of champions, now we are in 2018.

Um I think he is just saying that the odds are ****
  • Galandriel79Galandriel79 Posts: 40
    I have received two from login crystals - all random
  • Why do you think that I have a lack of logic?
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    I got woodo from login crystal
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    4*
  • Wow! Even though I have him as 4 star duped, that is awesome for you!
  • Especially, out of a login crystal which is completely ****!
  • Login Crystals are crappy not Voodoo.
  • @Dabbing_Bean123 It is rare to get a 4* login crystal drop, not impossible. I received a 4* Doctor Voodoo from the October (I think that was the month) login crystal. I haven't pulled another 4* but, it is possible.
  • I wished that their is an increased chance to get a 4 star out of the login crystal but of course KABAM doesn't put our comments in consideration anyways so what is the point?
  • Their should be a slight increase in obtaining a four star out of the login crystal because I have never got a four star yet ever since I started the game and created my own account.
  • DrpancakesDrpancakes Posts: 102
    Well, the odds are just as **** as pulling a 4* out of a PHC crystal
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I had 2 or 3 guys in my alliance get a 4* blade from the login crystal. My luck has been all 3 stars thus far
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    count me in for the bad luck, i never get any 4* from the login crystal myself
    but i did see a few popping 4* from the login crys .... RNG God is not favoring me ... :(
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Everyone would like the odds to be higher on these login crystals, but then again if everyone starts pulling Modoks, Blades, and various other champs then the game risks becoming unbalanced. Ultimately the crystals are just an incentive to drive continued gameplay.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Bro most ppl don't get a 4*it's a slim chance
  • SovenduSovendu Posts: 31
    I'm still waiting to pull a 4* from login. But now it doesn't really matters anymore. I know I'll never get one so I've stopped thinking about it. Kabam is all **** not my luck
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I got 4* Gambit from the login crystal way back
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Seems impossible because it is rare. Move on with your life.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I've never gotten a 4* Login. It's a free Crystal that gives a chance. It's not a guarantee. That's just how it works.