**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My last chance at blade.

KALIZOKALIZO Posts: 484 ★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
I'm going to put my phone down before I break it

Ps. Why is this turd in the feature crystal anyways?

cik4oj4w383k.jpg

Comments

• StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Sorry man.
    Because the entire basic pool is included. Glad these feature crystals are done with.
    I finally pulled blade on my 8th attempt on Monday after going 1/6 day one and missing another last week.
    1/8 this run 1/10 for both runs
    2/23 out of all feature crystals.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I pulled quake (dupe), storm (dupe), and task master. I’ve pulled more sub featureds than featureds for my career of opening these things
  • MaximumCrashMaximumCrash Posts: 111
    Man I got so lucky. Pulled Star-Lord on my first and then back to back Blades. Done with featured crystals now lol
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    KALIZO wrote: »
    Ps. Why is this turd in the feature crystal anyways?

Almost every champion is/was. The featured crystal contains the featured champion with about a 20% drop rate. It contains all the champions in the basic pool with about a 75%-ish drop rate. And every champion that has been previously released and is not yet in the basic pool has a tiny chance to drop in the subfeatured pool. The only champions that had no chance to appear in the old-style featured 5* crystal were champions like Unstoppable Colossus and Immortal Iron Fist which were not introduced as featured champions and never placed in the basic crystal.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Civil Warrior is far from the worst pull you could have gotten.

He is quite good actually, can heal block all fight near enough.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Its not the same time, its something like - 5 days active, 3 days break. So each week it starts day later

Edit: I posted that under other thread about "when aq starts each week", which doesn't exist anymore and I have no idea how this post ended up in this thread instead
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I'd take CW over my HtD or IP.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    At least he has some utility but I wont pretend its not arena fodder.

It sucks man I feel for you but its more rare than one thinks, or rather not as common as one believes to pull a featured. (I was 0/3 on blade this time around 0/16 as an alliance because we all pulled together)

Even my alliance together the chance is not that low to go 0/16. It is a 2.8% chance

Think of it this way, pulling a featured is like rolling a 5 sided die and getting the number you want. The people that go 2/2 (saw even 4/4 on reddit) do not surprise me. Roll a 5-sided die and land on the same number twice.

Edit i should say what is more surprising for me is that my 3 pulls were all old 5*s from the original 16... Thats more rare than pulling blade 3 times in a row.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Even my alliance together the chance is not that low to go 0/16. It is a 2.8% chance

One intuitive way to grasp those odds is that they are almost exactly the same as rolling two six-sided dice and rolling twelve (double sixes). It doesn't happen often, but it does happen eventually and it is not noteworthy when it happens.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Blade is in the basic 5* crystal so it is not really ur last shot at him