**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did I miss the explanation for...

RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
The little blue flags/banners in the corner of the champ avatar? And what the numbers mean? When I add a 3 star mephisto to my party I get a flashing message, "your prestige just went up" how does that help on a 3 star team?

Comments

• ArmyBratArmyBrat Posts: 87
    Rap wrote: »
    The little blue flags/banners in the corner of the champ avatar? And what the numbers mean? When I add a 3 star mephisto to my party I get a flashing message, "your prestige just went up" how does that help on a 3 star team?

The little blue flags mean that your champ is able to be ranked up.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Not sure about prestige messages, but you should get a message about having added a champ with persistent charges to your team (Meph, MS, etc). The little blue starburst indicates such a champ, and how many charges they currently have.
    Seeing post above mine, if they have the blue up arrow in upper right, they can be ranked up. Starburst will be lower right.
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    420sam wrote: »
    How does someone with over 1000 posts on the forums not know this?

not gonna comment on this matter
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I know what the rank up symbol is. I am asking about the most recent champs with the numbered blue banner in the top right. The charge makes sense. Did a search in etsy and YouTube for explanation of what the represented. Thanks..