**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Women of Power Event Discussion [MERGED]

Comments

• dangerbludangerblu Posts: 47
    STShorty wrote: »
    You are clearly missing the point. The point is to give women power. This event does not do that. They could have easily added an uncollected difficulty to this that could have showcased that.

Think that if they do a monthly event for just women like this months X-man: Savage Future.Adding some great women characters ,Jessica Jones for example or Mystique and fight them in Uncollected difficulty. That would be wonderfull.

• BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    EvilRazor wrote: »
    it seems to me that this event is not getting the attention it deserves.

Look at Seatin's video, talking about the rewards and the respect of the date. Pretty insightful

https://youtu.be/5-HXFOmjyaY

I wonder how kabam reacted to this
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Who cares about story line. Lol its good rewards and super easy content.
    Wow people complain about to much these days. Smh what a shame.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    They only used woman day as an excuse for attempting to milk people with these crystal bundles in the store. How about making new international day, International Day of Server Upgrading, where you will offer some bundles and promise that half of revenue from these will be spent on upgrading your wooden servers, coz im sick of seeing "problems connecting to network, please check your connection" every day at least few times
    It has nothing to do with crystals in the store. Smh stupid
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    They only used woman day as an excuse for attempting to milk people with these crystal bundles in the store

You mean the Bundles that you can buy without spending any money at all?
  • STShortySTShorty Posts: 101
    Everyone is talking about it only being 24 hours and a difficult content isn't doable but yet we have modoks lab going every 12 hours and that can easily be done
    They gave us a quest that was easy and good rewards cause modoks lab sucked and the difficulty bounced all over the place GET OVER IT.
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    Why my post was merged?
    There're some different points of views in both posts.

I just wanted to know why there's nothing in the forums, to get some insightful opinions about the date and the in game content. The fact is, we want to see things that makes sense in this game, that worth it, that have a meaning.
    And yeah, the International Women's Day have a great meaning for life, for the human being.
    Some people just need something to complain about all the time. Ridiculous
    With people like this yep always complaints never fails. Get over it
    Complain about there broken chat not an easy quest with good rewards you people make no sense
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    dangerblu wrote: »
    Savio444 wrote: »
    dangerblu wrote: »
    Please Kabam doesn't care about women. They gave us the aliance event that is too easy, quest where boss has rating about 2k, they made one path that you need to go again the same path, you use no energy, wasn't it better to just give us these reward instead of this quest, because it's a waste of time, especially for android users. I am going to do modok's lab because I have more fun on playing 30k hyperion with buffet than 2k hela without anything. The worst event ever(I am writing this because i don't remember any worse event right now).

It’s free stuff, they didn’t even need to do this event but they did.
    Go play a different game

It's not free stuff, free stuff is when you get some things because you just log in. What about time, maybe you like wasting your time for almost nothing but I prefer doing arena. They didn't have to do this? Seriously this is an argument for you? Maybe they should add quest where you get 1* crystals for completing 6 paths which every path takes 70 energy. Will you playing it and you will love that event? I assume yes because they didn't have to do it and is free. I don't like this event because it's boring and is waste of time, Kabam could do anything special, like no women champions to beat and give the node that if you're not playing woman the character you play against is 6 times stronger or you're weaker or your abilities doesn' t work as well as power gain. Now it's just watching auto fight and hoping when will this end. I am not angry, I am just disappointed because I was hoping for something more interesting.

It is free as you don’t pay your own money for it. Doesn’t even cost energy. I couldn’t be bothered to read the rest of your essay.
    That's my point one thread about broken chat and you people complain about an easy quest and good rewards makes no sense to me.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    It's meant to be easy.
    Oh and that thread is probably mine. Smh
    edited March 2018
    But instead of others trying to bring it to kabams attention that there chat is broken you all complain about easy content and a free ultimate crystal along with shards and woman of power crystals wow im out can't sit and watch this thread.
    edited March 2018
    Idk
    Beat the quest get your rewards and play on.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    i'm here for the chaos
    Same
    Yeah exactly that's the issue.
    edited March 2018
    Idk