**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Im going to cry

BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
ht3ddywbugfd.png

Comments

• L0ckJawL0ckJaw Posts: 37
    Boboman wrote: »
    ht3ddywbugfd.png

I got same, but its a champ you cant get in 2 star form PHC or 2 star crystal
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I'm all for collecting. Got a 2* Phoenix and a 2* Morningstar so far. 2 left to open. Rolled a 4* Angela from the Ultimate. ;)
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    I'm all for collecting. Got a 2* Phoenix and a 2* Morningstar so far. 2 left to open. Rolled a 4* Angela from the Ultimate. ;)

how do you have 2 left?
  • Lol
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★

how do you have 2 left?

1 from 100% each level of the event quest and one from the alliance event for it.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    3w7vs0e9qs4i.jpeg

Finally pulled a 4* from one of these dang “ultimate” crystals. Got Psylock.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

how do you have 2 left?

I've been busy painting so I haven't finished Normal and Heroic yet. I got one from Beginner and one when my Ally plowed through the Milestones. Took an hour or less maybe. Lol