**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Im going to cry

BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
ht3ddywbugfd.png

Comments

• L0ckJawL0ckJaw Posts: 37
    Boboman wrote: »
    ht3ddywbugfd.png

I got same, but its a champ you cant get in 2 star form PHC or 2 star crystal
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'm all for collecting. Got a 2* Phoenix and a 2* Morningstar so far. 2 left to open. Rolled a 4* Angela from the Ultimate. ;)
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    I'm all for collecting. Got a 2* Phoenix and a 2* Morningstar so far. 2 left to open. Rolled a 4* Angela from the Ultimate. ;)

how do you have 2 left?
  • Lol
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★

how do you have 2 left?

1 from 100% each level of the event quest and one from the alliance event for it.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    3w7vs0e9qs4i.jpeg

Finally pulled a 4* from one of these dang “ultimate” crystals. Got Psylock.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

how do you have 2 left?

I've been busy painting so I haven't finished Normal and Heroic yet. I got one from Beginner and one when my Ally plowed through the Milestones. Took an hour or less maybe. Lol