**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the biggest issue with game play?

ChrisS1506ChrisS1506 Posts: 52
edited March 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues

What is the biggest issue with game play? 84 votes

Connection errors (when all other apps are working fine)
8% 7 votes
Chat & Messaging issues
2% 2 votes
Problems with controls not responding correctly (block, parry, dash, etc)
89% 75 votes

Comments

• all of it for me, the chat takes a long time to register my submission. also the loading time is significant, i run a samsung galaxy tab a on android 7. the controls are a bit wonky, but i usually fix it by using the very edges of the screen and pausing from time to time. @Kabam Miike please help with this
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    I don't actually have any problems with any controls. Just have problems with connection errors.
  • ChrisS1506ChrisS1506 Posts: 52
    ^hahaha 2 abuse flags? I did not verbally abuse any individual. Gtfo

I got a flag for the poll itself! LOL
  • mespadamespada Posts: 59
    all of the above lol
    kushstar88 wrote: »
    whats wrong in this game?
    -updates causing MORE bugs
    -parry not working
    -dex not working
    -aw matchups do not consider at all total ally rating so its unfair 9.9 times/10
    -random connection issues
    -forward dash attacks mysteriously get intercepted by the AI super often now
    -and last but not least the lack of acknowledgement by kabam about these issues

if they fixed the issues, people wouldn't spend as much units/money to clear content. it would hurt them lol
  • GintokiGintoki Posts: 41
    edited March 2018
    Other
    Everyf'kngthing in the game
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Absolutely it's the controls not responding. I've had fights where I'm mashing the special attack button and my guy just stands there doing nothing. I've had fights where the champ won't block, and fights where the champ continues to hold block for a few seconds even when I'm not touching the screen at all. Fights where I press and hold to throw a heavy attack and the champ just stands there. Fights where I'm frantically swiping left and the champ won't dash back. All of this seems to happen more often when the enemy is very low on health and my champ has nearly full health, and as a result of the controls not working, the fight turns around and I get killed.
  • tutyimutyitutyimutyi Posts: 326
    I do not spend on this game anymore,because this game is getting worse and worse.the other thing is that,this company is really shameless,with the “bugs”.why should i waste my money?i still waste too much time with this game,which is getting more and more frustrating,annoying and unfair.
  • tutyimutyitutyimutyi Posts: 326
    The biggest issue is that,this company doesnt want to make us happy,the best example is this forum,there are no responses and communication here between the customers and kabam.
  • ElemWizElemWiz Posts: 1
    Rage-bumping.

Fix the *expletive deleted* controls already.
This discussion has been closed.