**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I would like my Units back, I was deceived.

JT3NevermoreJT3Nevermore Posts: 28
edited March 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I wasted 450 Units on the Women of Power Crystal Bundle, under the description, it doesn't say anything about getting any champions other than a 4 star. If the description had read that this was for a PHC Crystal with a chance to win a 4 star I wouldn't have bought it. I would like my units returned to my account.0nqdca0xo0xb.jpg

Comments

• It literally says "with an increased chance to award a 4 star champion" right there in the picture you posted, and you should know by now that you don't get your money back for a product just because "you didn't know." Buyers remorse is a real thing but it's just a case of doing your homework before you make a purchase.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I wasted 450 Units on the Women of Power Crystal Bundle, under the description, it doesn't say anything about getting any champions other than a 4 star. If the description had read that this was for a PHC Crystal with a chance to win a 4 star I wouldn't have bought it. I would like my units returned to my account.0nqdca0xo0xb.jpg

You are a level 60 player. By now you know those crystals were in the crystal vault at some point and that they have 2-star champions. Even if you thought for a moment these crystals could have 4-star champions only (which would be one of the best offers from Kabam of all time), I don't think Kabam would buy your story.

In any case, you can create a support ticket and ask them to reverse it (return the units to you, and in exchange, remove the champions, iso, gold and anything you could have gotten from these crystals). It's a long shot, but it is possible to do.
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    Dude, you gotta read the whole description
    Another thing that is also very useful. When you tap on each individual crystal in that window, it tells you what you can get.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    If you click on the crystals themselves in that purchase screen it will give a full description of what that particular crystal can drop, and it does include the usual PHC wording stating that it's a 2* with an increased chance at 3* & 4* champs.
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    It says it right there.. And you're level 60 mate, surely you know this already.
  • I stand by my original statement. I am not trying to get one over on Kabam or angry with the Champs I received, I am aware that their wording is and was deceiving for the description of this crystal package. It is not my interest to claim to know what Kabam is thinking ( refering to it would be the best deal ever). I am simply requesting my earned units back for being mislead in one of their promotions.
  • How do I create a support ticket?
  • I stand by my original statement. I am not trying to get one over on Kabam or angry about the champs I received, I have no doubt that I was mislead by the description that was used to sell this Crystal Package. All I am asking for is fair compensation for deceptive practices.
  • I guess, they were there to censor you. lol
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    I stand by my original statement. I am not trying to get one over on Kabam or angry about the champs I received, I have no doubt that I was mislead by the description that was used to sell this Crystal Package. All I am asking for is fair compensation for deceptive practices.

Dude, there is literally nothing deceptive about this. “Each with an increased chance to acquire a unique 4-Star female champion.”.

INCREASED CHANCE implies that's you only have a chance to acquire a 4 star. If it said absolute chance, then that would mean you are definitely going to get a 4 star, and guess what? it doesn't say that.
  • 3 2Star champs, which helped max out those champs, which is why I wasn't that mad about it.
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    You weren't scammed. It's plainly posted all over the offer and the in game mail we all get with every new offer that it's a featured champ PHC.
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    His lack of knowledge implies, to me, that he just bought a level 60 account
  • I usually don't waste units by purchasing crystals. I save my units for Mastery Cores and Energy, but Thanks for everyones input. I have submitted a claim, it's in their hands now.
  • KynnyKynny Posts: 104
    Lol I bought a lottery ticket it had a chance to win. Can I get my money back?
  • Kynny, not the same thing at all. Those are implied rewards with set in print (all) prize possibilities. My point is that there were no such indicators when listing this "deal".
  • Nitro422, I've earned every drop of experience I have and more. Level 60 is 2years worth of my life. Mornings Evenings and weekends I'll never get back, but I enjoy playing this game, so it's a fair trade.
    I think there is no need to debate about the whole "increase chance" thing. The reason it was confusing was because crystal descriptions usually say they guarantee a 2 star hero. This description is still in each crystal, but not in the bundle. It's an honest mistake. You live and learn.
  • Increaseed chance of getting a 4-star versus what? Not having a cow come in my house and kick me in the nutz? You fail to understand proper sentence structuring regarding what was said and what was intended. I stand by my original statement. If you fail to see that the only item that was suggested was a 4 star something with an increased chance at a 4 star female champ, I cannot help you either.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Come internet kittys no need to hack a way at a man/woman who made a mistake.
  • The 150X 4star shards were'nt implied, they were part of the whole, so how would it not suggest that you would recieve a 4 star champ with an increased chance at a 4 star female champ?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    No one misled anyone. They're the same as the Featured Crystals. "Increased chance....guaranteed at least a 2*...".
This discussion has been closed.