**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mixed Class champions

This is a discussion built from my Quake Changes discussion.
So many charcters in the game would technically class as two classes.
So i have an idea for a good system to come in, this would bring new dynamics to fights and make it harder to rank/level champions.

The idea is for split class champions.
Some would stay a single class. Like Ultron would stay tech and doctor Strange would stay mystic.
But some people should be two.
Deadpool. Mutant. Should also be science.
So he would be weak against tech and strong against mystic. Skill would have no advantage over him and he wouldn't have the advantage either.
So many characters can fall to the double class system. Eg;
Winter Soldier - Skill and Science
Falcon - Skill and Tech
Pheonix - Mutant and Cosmic
Quake - Science and Cosmic
Agent Venom - Skill and Cosmic
Star Lord - Tech and Skill
Gamora - Cosmic and Skill
Nebula - Cosmic and Tech
The Punisher 2099 - Skill and Tech
Superior Iron-Man - Cosmic and Tech
Yellowjacket - Tech and Science
Plus so many more.

But also, alot will stay singular class. Eg;
Captain America - Science
Groot - Cosmic
Rocket Racoon - Tech
Scarlet Witch - Mystic
Hawkeye - Skill
Beast - Mutant
Etc... so on and so on.

This would make fights interesting and its going to annoy alot of players because level ups and rank ups will need extra catalysts and different ISO.

Q-A

Q) What about boosts?
A) Lets use Falcon. Skill + Tech. So either use a skill or a tech boost on him.

Q) How about Awakening Gems and Signature Stones?
A) Well black ones work on any champion.
Then you will just need to use Skill or Tech ones. Its very simple.

Q) What about rank ups with catalysts?
A) Falcon will need half Skill and half Tech.
So on a rank 4/40 to a rank 5/01, two Tech and two Skill T4class catalysts.
To make it a little lighter on players, reduce the basic catalyst by 1.

Comments

• GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    So complicated
    That'll make more Karnak and UC problems, players will have to spend more time to get class catalysts of both classes in order to rank up a champion
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    I love complicated stuff.
    On my other account, ARKANG3L_2099, I have a lot of ideas for new features for the game.
    Gunzo wrote: »
    That'll make more Karnak and UC problems, players will have to spend more time to get class catalysts of both classes in order to rank up a champion

Yeah takes more time, but thats why this game only drip feeds upgrade items anyway, so people dont just get new people and max them in a day.
    Lol, your opinion is weird to me, I just want simple but effective champions like Wolverine, Ultron, Storm, Cyclops,...etc
    Im a massive marvel fanboy.
    I want to see the brutal effects of each opponents struggle against each other as the game plays on.
    Simplicity might be what Kabam needs to keep right now though.
    Carnage flopped and all these bugs are just making people more angry and frustrated every day.
    But the idea is just that. An idea.
    Same, not massive but big fan
    I would want that too
    Kabam screwed up Carnage, he stacks so many useless buffs and his damage is quite low, really piss me off
    And Kabam really needs to fix the glitches first before adding more characters
    Definately... they just need to take the contest down for a week and fix the bugs.
    And give everyone the 7 days pre-logged in.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    I don't think it's a bad idea, but I think for this to happen, there would need to be some sort of justification for which champions deserve a dual class, and also I don't think that already released champions should have their class changed. This might be a feature for future champions though. Such as Spider-Man Homecoming could be released as both science(How he got his powers) and tech(because Tony Stark made his suit).
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    No
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    I don't think it's a bad idea, but I think for this to happen, there would need to be some sort of justification for which champions deserve a dual class, and also I don't think that already released champions should have their class changed. This might be a feature for future champions though. Such as Spider-Man Homecoming could be released as both science(How he got his powers) and tech(because Tony Stark made his suit).

I like that idea. Instead of ripping apart the current ones.
    Vulture would be pure Tech. But unworthy Thor, If done right, cosmic and mystic. Gladiator Hulk, science and skill.
    Could be a fun application