**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Magik Limbo Fix.

Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
So an easy way to 'nerf' Magik's limbo without taking much off her would be making her limbo like ultron's regen, When stunned, she loses her limbo. That way it doesn't affect her ability THAT much and also enables us players to control that unavoidable damage of hers without even getting hit or anything.

Also, the dexterity mastery needs to be changed, either it shouldn't count as a buff or it shouldn't reapply every time when you dodge multiple times (to bait specials or evade). Another way is to take the crit boost away from first level of mastery and add it to later levels. As of now, it makes MD too OP.

Comments

• GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    Dexterity shouldn't trigger MD since it doesn't trigger other stuff but apart from that, that's the only thing I agree with.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    I agree with dexterity. But I can't agree with the first part.
    Nebula, Ultron and Howard lose regen when they are stunned due to the fact that they are robots. Magik limbo is a spiritual force and doesn't have to do with any tecnology (in other words, limbo would still be activated even while stunned)
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I don't think the stun part would be a good change, I mean, what's the chances that you'll stun during that 3 second duration? You're still going to take 1-2 ticks of damage easily before you land a lucky parry. I do agree with dexterity though.

I heard another suggestion mentioning that Magik should have 2 kinds of limbo, one defensive and one offensive, which I feel makes more sense than this suggestion (no hard feelings aight?). The offensive Limbo is triggered if she gains a bar of power by hitting the opponent, and will damage us while rewinding the damage when it ends. The defensive Limbo triggers if she gains a power through getting hit (or by other sources like MD), and will not damage us, but rewind the damage when it ends.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    I heard another suggestion mentioning that Magik should have 2 kinds of limbo, one defensive and one offensive, which I feel makes more sense than this suggestion (no hard feelings aight?). The offensive Limbo is triggered if she gains a bar of power by hitting the opponent, and will damage us while rewinding the damage when it ends. The defensive Limbo triggers if she gains a power through getting hit (or by other sources like MD), and will not damage us, but rewind the damage when it ends.

Yeah that does make more sense actually, good stuff.

Also, maybe limbo doesn't activate without any physical contact (sounds wrong i know lol)
    That way, with Bleed, poison, MD etc she won't get her limbo procs.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Or we could just leave her alone.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    Or we could just leave her alone.

Biased though. My R3 is my top champ
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    5* duped magik is the best champ in the game. Even at level 50 limbo will launch 75% of the time and 100% for every higher bar. Add max md and most.content in the game becomes simple.
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Dont you guys get it whats broken to us is a fix to them and before her change she wasnt broken so whoever idea was it to change magik needs to learn more bout mobile games