**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

1.8 million international alliance recruiting

Drunken Dank Defenders or DDD is currently a group of 20 summoners enjoying the mcoc game.
We were running full 3 bg's but recently due to some people not playing because of real life problems and by removing some of the dead weight, we have reduced to 2 bg's and are recruiting for 10 summoners for our third bg.
Alliance information
Rating as of now 1,883,372
War rating 931 tier 12 with 5* shards as rewards
AW biweekly
AQ map 4 everyday except war offense phase when it's map 2 or 3
Alliance events: All events except arena combat

What we expect from you
1. LINE app is must and proper communication is even more important
2. Should be able to handle their own lanes in aq and aw
3. Participate in all alliance events. Min requirement Duels: 650. Completion : 12k. Item use: 3k
4. Summoner rating 55k+ (although if you have enough good champions for war defense+offense that can be overlooked)
5. Inform if you won't be available for playing. We understand but uninformed absence is taken very seriously.
6. Occasional banter coz what's fun without that?

What you can expect from us
1. We have players from all over so we understand the time constraints
2. We know no game is more important than real life
3. We have quite a few veteran players who can help you with any questions you have about progression
4. Moderate to fast progression in game without having to give your life to the game
5. And a great group of chilled out people.

So if you like what you see and want to have fun with us along with helping us progress, message here or message in game to SickPsycho or thunder5715. Or message on line at the same id.

Comments

• Thunder5715Thunder5715 Posts: 98
    Still looking. Will also be open to a merger😊
  • Still looking?
    I’m getting annoyed with my current alliance, due to lack of communication as well as participation.
    I’ve sent you a friend request in game (player I’d: Shotgun.C)
    @shotgun yes still looking. I checked but didn't find your friend request. Can you send it on line app? Or give me your line id?
  • Greg2291Greg2291 Posts: 10
    I'd love to join, I'm active all the time. Multiple log ins a day. I'm currently looking for a decent alliance to take part in and also looking to level up my 4* and 5* but finding it tough to get tier 4 class catalysts. I've added you as a friend. Let me know if I qualify to join alliance.
    Update : it's now a 3.3 mil alliance, just need 2-3 summoners to get to 30 members.
    Preferably before next aq starts