**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Few random things I noticed

BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
edited March 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
1. When I was using Blade against SW the text Evade had popped up which was extremly weird as blade does not have evade
2. game randomly pauses in the middle of the game it happended alot during December and January but not in the past weeks
3. Special button does not respond sometimes and it can cost me a fight

Comments

• Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Boboman wrote: »

Change "sometime" to a "lot of the time"... Lol
    Happens to me all the time, especially when the SP that doesn't trigger for me would have KO'd or nearly KO'd opponent. Then they 5 hot me and sp 2 me into Oblivion.

Also, only happens when opponent is stronger than me, never fails when fighting in easy or med difficulties.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Boboman wrote: »

Change "sometime" to a "lot of the time"... Lol
    Happens to me all the time, especially when the SP that doesn't trigger for me would have KO'd or nearly KO'd opponent. Then they 5 hot me and sp 2 me into Oblivion.

Also, only happens when opponent is stronger than me, never fails when fighting in easy or med difficulties.

hmm how long has it been going on for you?