**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Monthly event quests : Addition of Dimensional rifts like events.

Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
So the event quests have become a bit dull, it's the same rewards every month, just different characters and nodes.
Dimensional rifts, Scrapyard etc were good additions. Why not make these permanent, with every monthly quest. Would be really appreciated.

Comments

• GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    They might only make monthly special events when there are movie updates( Those 2 events are based on movies)
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    I guess you weren't here last month. But yeah if you haven't caught on they seem to one regular tyoe and then one special, rift or scrapyard type deal. But yeah I'm personslly tired of being forced to run Heroic, a quest wayyyy under my level, just to get to Master.

Umm, i did mention scrap-yard.
    If you have been playing for the past two years, you'll know that these are the only two events that came out. (rifts came out a second time after 12.0 but that was a special occasion)
    So that's like 2 months out of a total 24. Yeah doesn't seem that great.
    With more and more 5*s being added, these special quests should be made a regular as well. At least some motivation to do the same event quests again and again.
  • Ya make an event that you can get 4* awakening gems cause those are impossible to get unless I constantly grind
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I think they should come out about every 2-3 months but I do t think it should happen every month. Event quest gives nice rewards for the difficult plus it's something to do if you've finished story mode. Getting the rift rewards are good rewards for not very challenging content