**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which is your luckiest pull from 5 star crystal(normal or featured)?

Well i am not that luck..i have 5 star venompool,storm,colossus,netflix DD.
What did you get?

Comments

• AkarshAkarsh Posts: 12
    Got quake (twice) and guillotine. But others are trash Juggernaut and iron Patriot
  • Juggernaut is good if he is duped.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Pulled Quake and HE. Don't get me wrong. The others are useful to build a Roster. I was just happier about those. :)
  • i got rogue and doc oc the same day. I also have quake but i don’t like her at all
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    i got rogue and doc oc the same day. I also have quake but i don’t like her at all

Is it because of preference or utility? If it's utility, she's bomb. You just need to Charge from a distance, and she does some real Damage. There are counters to her, of course. She's still highly useful. Especially against Champs like Electro and Mephisto where contact can wreck you at times.
  • KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111
    Wanted Void (was saving for blade) so i decided to buy a void featured. Got blade so didnt have to save any more. Bought two more void crystals and got carnage and void
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Duped my spidergwen from featured blade crystal luckiest pull ever
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Can’t choose between GP, DV, Magik, CB, Rogue or Drax (all from basic crystals).
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 151
    Colossus sent my way and Angela
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 151
    Colossus sent my way and Angela
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    MODOK from a 300 unit fgmc and SL from a 15k crystal.
    The rest, besides ultron, x-23 and Drax are garbage arena fodder
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    I got a GR, Hyperion, and a Yondu, the rest is arena fodder..
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Luckiest 5* pull so far is Archangel and gwenpool...so happy lol
  • theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    Featured- Blade

Not featured- SL (Still not duped though)
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Falcon :blush:
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    Had t2a expiring because most of my roster is junk and I only had 7 t4c of science. Was debating letting them expire instead of taking to r4 an unduped Antman, Rhino, or Spider-Man. A few days before the first one expired I had the fortune of pulling rulk. Now I’m one-shotting Mystic bosses with little effort 😁. He may not be blade but he’s definitely a decent option.
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    I just got Gwenpool from a 5 star basic & had previously got Ghost Rider from 5 star basic. Every time I got the feature crystals I got garage but those are 2 epic champions
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    I got AA and iceman from back to back basic crystals
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    not sure if this counts, but i have pulled iceman 3 times
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    Ultron and Blade
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    My wife opened voodoo once and hyperion twice from basic crystals. I knew I married her for a reason.
  • whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    wife opened spark back to back for me @Shrimkins agree with you completely
  • VuDahVuDah Posts: 23
    My most recent pulls Dormammu, x23, and hela from blade feature crystal. Then mephisto, magik, and vulture from basic.
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Ghost rider, have him R4... he doesn't die lol
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    sa71dbfvf9j1.png

best opening I've ever seen
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Let's see...Ghost Rider, Archangel, and X23 are top tier pulls in anyone's book.
    But I'm happiest about my Captain America. His only weakness is unblockable specials, which I can usually evade. I use him everywhere for block proficiency; I think he's an overlooked champion.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    My first two 5 stars were Archangel and Hyperion, back in december/jan.

Since then I have pulled DD Netflix, Doc Oc and Black Panther (OG). Waiting for lightning to strike again!!