**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do synergies work in AW?

DiirxDiirx Posts: 48
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Do defense champion synergies work in alliance war? I’m asking about both stackable synergies and unique synergies?

Comments

• RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    no.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Nope. And in before the lock.
  • DiirxDiirx Posts: 48
    Additional questions:
    1) Did they ever work?
    2) Is this something that will be fixed?
    3) Have I been stupid in thinking that the synergies should be doing what they say they do?
  • StrikezorStrikezor Posts: 26
    Nope
    ?
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Jeez this has been commented on so many times and the answer is no. Try searching and u would get your answer. They ignore u cuz there answer is already here
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    @Diirx,

Firstly, welcome to this forum, seems like u r relatively new here.

Secondly, as you must have observed, you seldom get helpful response from Admin or Mod

Thirdly, you must have also observed, majority of ppl replying to post are either ridiculing you or teasing you negatively (very "good" upbringing and education those people must had), and only very few are willing to be helpful and constructive (thanks to @Riegel and @Strikezor for answering your question, NO is the right answer).

Fourthly, the search may not be very useful, I perfectly understand that, but try using the refined search option to narrow down the search result

Fifthly, a quick search has shown one of the following post, which answered your doubt

AW'S SYNERGY
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/50672/aws-synergy

dzxhvmb0nbat.png
    I did search but couldn’t find an actual answer from Kabam. Sorry if I wasted anyone’s time.
    @shchong2 thank you for your response.
  • moonmebabymoonmebaby Posts: 41
    @Kabam Miike is there an answer on this????

Seems like a simple thing to respond to yet nobody has a resposne to it that I can see

@Kabam DK
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Loto
    @Kabam Zibiit

Do synergy teams work in AW.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    moonmebaby wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike is there an answer on this????

Seems like a simple thing to respond to yet nobody has a resposne to it that I can see

@Kabam DK
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Loto
    @Kabam Zibiit

Do synergy teams work in AW.

As others have said, theyve responded to it, and its under investigation in the bugs section.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    They don't work. Kabam has known about the issue since early Jan, there is no info on when they will be fixed, but it's already been too long.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Hey Diirx, don't worry. I'm stupid too. I've been building synergy teams in AWD since I started in December. I just found out today that it doesn't even help. Would be nice if Doc Oc, Vulture, and Electro unique synergies started working, as 2/3 of those are worthless for anything but defense.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    ^^^^ see those bars?

That's because I kept pressing the issue about getting the synergies fixed.

1st rule of AW synergies is you don't talk about AW synergies.
    I understand now that the unique synergies caused a problem for defenders. I still don’t know if the old synergies are working (not unique). I’m also surprised that this has been a problem for so long yet, it seems, so many players don’t know. This is a major part of the content for a huge part of the player population and yet no in game notice?
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    nope
  • ray7ramirezray7ramirez Posts: 27
    Synergies! Synergies! Synergies! Hoo hoo
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Diirx said:

Additional questions:

1) Did they ever work?

2) Is this something that will be fixed?

3) Have I been stupid in thinking that the synergies should be doing what they say they do?

1. People say that they did. Personally I've never seen an opponent revive after I killed them due to synergy, etc.
    2. They say that they are looking into it. With all the powerful synergies plus the nodes I think if they worked it would break war or they would have to redesign it.
    3. You haven't been stupid. As far as I know Kabam has never announced this outside the forum. One would think that this would be information everyone in the game should have... @Kabam Miike
    Congrats guys! we almost had a thread dead for a year! but you all succeeded in reviving it! hoo hoo!
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Holy Necro, the answer is they haven't worked since December 2017 and there is no word if they are ever coming back and I am not sure if I want them back
  • N3LLYSH3ROESN3LLYSH3ROES Posts: 2
    edited April 2020
    They have definitely worked in the past I have been caught out with the hendimal synergy in the past. You think it’s all over then boom not dead and unstoppable. And comboed into OBLIVION
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Practicing your necromancy I see...

They have definitely worked in the past I have been caught out with the hendimal synergy in the past. You think it’s all over then boom not dead and unstoppable. And comboed into OBLIVION

• hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,115 ★★★★★
    I think it's always been this way.
    It's by design, not broken. Could cause interactions that make fights way too OP when combined with certain nodes.
    edited April 2020

DUDE. WHY. Necro FTW.

FYI, it used to work, then they found some broken ones, then they disabled all of them.
  • Grooteus_MaximusGrooteus_Maximus Posts: 105