**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Selling 5* champs

I used to be able to sell crappy 5* champs why cant i sell them anymore. If i dont want a character in my roster why are you forcing me to keep it?

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    People sold by accident or had other people sell them on their account, i.e. friends, young family members. Just keep them and hope they get a buff.

Imagine selling spidergwen only for her to be god tier next update. Don’t believe me? Magik used to be the worst in the game, now people take her to rank 5 as a 5* because she’s the best power lock champ in the game. Luke cage, red hulk up until a month ago were dirt. Nobody used them in high tiers. Now they’re very good mystic counters.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Tita718 wrote: »
    I used to be able to sell crappy 5* champs why cant i sell them anymore. If i dont want a character in my roster why are you forcing me to keep it?

Selling champs is stupid unless it's a 2* every now and then that's why even if they are trash
  • BrandonisBatmanBrandonisBatman Posts: 105

Selling champs is stupid unless it's a 2* every now and then that's why even if they are trash

And even then I'd advise against it just because of the fact that once you have max sig'd 2*'s, every time you open them again, you'll get double the shards for a 3* crystal. The same rules apply to a 3* with max sig. And on top of that, who doesn't want a chance at a Immortal Iron Fist? With the frequency of how often they're dropped in phc's, I think it's more beneficial to just keep your champs and stack your roster.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

And even then I'd advise against it just because of the fact that once you have max sig'd 2*'s, every time you open them again, you'll get double the shards for a 3* crystal. The same rules apply to a 3* with max sig. And on top of that, who doesn't want a chance at a Immortal Iron Fist? With the frequency of how often they're dropped in phc's, I think it's more beneficial to just keep your champs and stack your roster.

agreed
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Is agree that yes, selling champs is dumb and you should never do it, but you can send in a tickets to kabam and ask them to remove the champ from your account. You won't get shards or iso, in return, but if you really don't want a champ, they will remove it from your roster
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Tita718 said:

Selling champs is stupid.....that reason is as stupid as the person who stated it.

Ummm...you resurrected a thread from over a year ago....
  • Please do not "necro-bump" old posts. The information contained in outdated posts can be quite unrelated to the game at this time.
This discussion has been closed.