**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which is your luckiest pull from 5 star crystal(normal or featured)?

2»

Comments

• r3z0nater3z0nate Posts: 5
    While everyone was using their shards for featured blade crystals, I opened three basic and got AA, GR and Blade.

Before that I had gotten GP, Quake, Angela with a captain America at the end.
  • DesanonimoDesanonimo Posts: 6
    Crossbones Phoenix Void Blade
    All from featured crystals.
    Crossbones almost 2 years
  • Last two 10k crystals archangel and iceman
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Litterally just pulled this nulm72gyo5qq.png
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Right after the maintenance when sparky was added, I spun a basic and pulled him
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Got and then duped 5* GP within a month. Also pulled Rhulk just before he was buffed. Seemed like a garbage pull for about 3 or 4 days, then it turned out to be a great one.
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    Colossus boi
  • Gocards27Gocards27 Posts: 55
    Medusa and Magik from basic but my other two are old man Logan and falcon so I'm 50/50
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    Normal crystal and DR.VOODOO
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Pulled Blade in 2 of 3 crystals. Now my luck is f@cked for the rest of the year!
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Hard... It is between X-23 and GP to me. i also was very happy with Symb Spidey, Ultron and CB.

The only bad thing to me is that not any of my Good 5* aren't Duped... Except for One who isn't 4/55. Plz kill my Gold stars roster.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Pulled Jane and duped her right after (very consistent champ), then AA and GG back to back
  • Thesenpydr5yb7its.png
    pkjzlgubbvr5.png
    2 , now i dont have enough
    Mutant catalysts for them