**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Realm of Legends

I need advice about my team.
4* 5/50
Ghost rider duped
Star Lord Duped
Gwenpool unduped

Rulk, Cage, Drax, Iceman and both Marvel's are duped at 4/40

Which of the above champions should I take in ?

I only have a 3* guillotine
Is SL more viable for Wolvie ? I don't have mystic disp. but can keep up a combo.

Comments

• AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    Do u have x 23
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    She is also helpful
  • Vince1976Vince1976 Posts: 44
    When using guilly. It's not keeping a combo it's landing the sp2 at the right time when he has plenty of stacks of regen. You need to be lucky. A 3* would work though
  • VadersFatherVadersFather Posts: 20
    Vince is spot on about Guillotine. All about the special 2.

Star Lord should get you through everyone else. You might want a poison immune champ to take on Scarlet Witch. Iceman would be my pick out of what you listed.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    I did it with a 3* guilly in 52 secs first try. U can do it with SL and GR. Use GR with regen in mind for hard to evade specials like WS, and use SL to finish fights fast. If you have CB I would use him against SW because he doesn’t crit, or you could just use Rulk and “spam” L2 to keep chip damage irrelevant. Go get urself 3 okay-ish 4* and that gamecenter achievement my guy
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,446 ★★★★
    My suggestion:

Starlord for everything... WIth a 4* 5/50 you should even get Wolvie down in about 300 hits (if you can keep the combo)

If you want to try with guilltine, take a morningstar with your for the synergy. Otherwise it's a lottery... It often took me over 10 tries with guilltine...
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Cihag wrote: »
    My suggestion:

Starlord for everything... WIth a 4* 5/50 you should even get Wolvie down in about 300 hits (if you can keep the combo)

If you want to try with guilltine, take a morningstar with your for the synergy. Otherwise it's a lottery... It often took me over 10 tries with guilltine...

Totally agree here. If you take in guillotine by herself it can be sketchy, it always feels like wolvie never procs regen while the curse is on...also you have to play really aggressively to get to the sp2 so the souls don't expire. With Morningstar you can comfortably get to sp2 and still have 3 souls.