**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[bug] having issues landing specials after combo again [Fix in Progress]

hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Using Android (Google Pixel) and after a MLLLM combo, I can't land a special, as the AI blocks really fast. It was working for the last month but I can't ever since the latest update.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    Same problem same phone. I think it is also after other 5 hit combos depending on champ. Example and easy to replicate.
    I have Archangels L1 blocked,.this used to land 100%.
    I am able to land Visions L1 without issues. This happens in AW and AQ. Combos LLLLL, MLLLL.
  • Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    Same issue. Android nvidia k1 shield.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    I've been having this problem for weeks. It's especially bad against harder opponents where the AI reacts very quickly. Even if I hit the special button while my character is still finishing the attacking animation, the enemies are able to block all of my specials. Usually it's just after a 5-hit combo but with the faster AI opponents they block basically all of my specials no matter what.
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    Still an issue on Android, and now on iPad mini 2
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Been having this problem for a long long time, it's especially noticeable when using yellowjacket since the ai blocks his special1 and 2 a lot which makes using him a pain sometimes.

There's a lot of other characters to but don't remember them atm, I barely got many successful special 1 and 2 with him In my war because ai just kept blocking them.

This issues a long with all the others makes combat almost unplayable occasionally and I wish they would fix them due how much it's costing us players.
    @kabam - any update on this? Still an issue
  • devil_jeffdevil_jeff Posts: 36
    didn't even realised that it was a bug.. i thought they purposely made it this way so that we can spend more units.. lol
    Is Kabam looking into this?
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited June 2017
    Bigger champs blocking faster than normal champ.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Hey there everyone. Sorry to see that you're all still having issues chaining from a combo into a special attack. We're currently still looking into this, but it's looking like the team is hoping to have a fix in for 14.0. I'll keep you all updated if anything changes. Thanks!
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    I was fighting crossbones in arena. Stunned him with yj and went into a three hit combo with a heavy finisher. I launched the heavy before the stun ran out and the animation completed but during the animation crossbones launched his l2 and then combo me to death.

not sure what this was. Maybe the stun clock and animations not properly reflecting the internal timer?
    Is this going to be fixed in v14?
    Any update on this?
    Still not fixed. I'm on Android, using Yellowjacket and I can't land a special after a combo. The AI blocks too fast.
    @hurricant sorry to hear that. I'll let the team know.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    hurricant wrote: »
    Still not fixed. I'm on Android, using Yellowjacket and I can't land a special after a combo. The AI blocks too fast.

Same here, there's still a few issues that they supposedly "fixed" that are still plaguing the game.
    Hey @hurricant. Could you let me know the specific opponent(s) and game mode where you're not able to combo into a special with YJ? Also, would you be able to provide a video of this? Thanks.
  • Scud70Scud70 Posts: 77
    @Kabam Wolf did you guys actually fix anything ?? seriously apart from some pretty pictures and new buggy menu's the main issue's seem to have been ignored, did you cash in on the homecoming advertising and left the rest as user problems????... apart from the connection issue's this i also noticed has stayed the same... you guys setting out to make the game as frustrating as possible or something?
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @hurricant. Could you let me know the specific opponent(s) and game mode where you're not able to combo into a special with YJ? Also, would you be able to provide a video of this? Thanks.

Happens in quests and arena. I don't use Yellowjacket anywhere else. Happens against different opponents (not the same each time). I'll try to make a list
  • DK1825DK1825 Posts: 43
    Need separate update for android...
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I have this same problem in iOS with Iron Man and his 2bar. Juggernauts and Magiks and more in Map 6 are blocking my 2bar.
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »

@Kabam Wolf Just got an example. Playing Act 4 (venom level) and there's a path against Doctor Strange. Did a 5 hit combo with Yellowjacket and then a special and he blocked in.
  • NemesioNemesio Posts: 134
    Yellow jacket and iron man/superior iron man are still bugged.