**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 5.2 part 4

Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
edited June 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
@Kabam Miike the rewards need to be redone for 100% completing 5.2. Rewards now aren't even good enough for 100% completing part 4. I'm not the greatest skilled player but I'm pretty good. Completing part 4 100% took a ton of units. This part alone must have been thought of just to milk the players. A line with 11 champs that have caltrops, if you parry its shrugged of like ice armor then gives 5% regen(3500-4200 health), magik that got limbo every bar almost all the time, nightcrawler that wouldn't go into swashbuckling mode, spidey that evaded like it was his regular ability, dr that could stack the regen twice giving 7k plus (sure it's working as intended ) and it seemed they regen even when here wasn't a debuff on them. At this rate 5.3&5.4 will cost more then 100% LOL. Sure we will probably get enough t5b to get our first 5* 5/65 but at what cost. You are telling me the beta testers had no problems condoning these crappy rewards for the difficulty that it's set at?

Comments

• KML15KML15 Posts: 139
    Not to be that guy or to put you down. Although quest 4 was for sure more challenging than the first three. Maybe your roster or possibly skill isn't there yet? For the exception of Caltrops lane I didn't have to use any items. Caltrops i had to use 4 20% revives. But this is also suppose to be hard, yes the rewards are **** also.
    Act V so far kabam has done a decent job at incorporating more strategy into the nodes rather than the bs nodes that you see in RTTL. Sure some lanes are more champ specific but there is for sure a strategy in quest 4. You must be well adverse in intercepting for starters.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    KML15 wrote: »
    Not to be that guy or to put you down. Although quest 4 was for sure more challenging than the first three. Maybe your roster or possibly skill isn't there yet? For the exception of Caltrops lane I didn't have to use any items. Caltrops i had to use 4 20% revives. But this is also suppose to be hard, yes the rewards are **** also.
    I guess it must be my skill if you can 100% part 4 only using 4 20% revives. What team did you use and masteries? Also, it isn't my roster.
    Majik, AV, SW, Wolvie, SL. With MD and assassins
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Act 4 wasn't that bad. I ran through it with suicides on my wolverine
    Quest 4 not act 4 lol
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Quest 4 not act 4 lol
    I'm talking about 5.2.4

I guess. how you did 11 caltrops with no bleed immune champs is beyond me.
    I did have hard times because game was going in and out.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    -Oh, the caltrops path... Ugh, that was pretty hard.

I used Magik, Vision AOU, Ultron, Winter Soldier and Thor to get past that. Even then, my Ultron was kinda useless because he's R4, so he s fragile, and his bleeds just regen the enemy, so my dps is pretty low against those enemies.

Vision carried my team for the most part, even though he's R4. The other champs I brought were just to finish the job if my Vision failed. I used 1 team revive and 2 lvl 1 revives to get through it, but I probably would have been better if I knew how to fight without dashing back or if I had an R5 bleed immune champ.

-As for the Magik, she is hard without a power control champ. The first time I fought her, I didn't bring my Magik, and got decimated by her, had to use 2 team revives (it's a waste). Second time I fought her I brought my Magik, and it worked wonders. Remember, whatever is good against Magik will be good against this Magik.

-And as for Act 5 in general, I only have the final quest to explore. Gotta kill the Collector 3 more times, then I would finally be done with exploration. Got a few revives and units left, so I shall be able to do it soon. The rewards are slightly not worth it, I would have appreciated an awakening gem, more T4B/T4cc, T2a frags or more 4* and 5* shards. I feel it's either they overvalued that rank up gem crystal, or we undervalue that rank up gem crystal, and frankly, I think it's both.
    That's what I was talking about. I meant quest 4 of act 5 chapter 2. I didn't do caltrop but that had a link to the boss so I fought that boss with caltrops and no bleed immune. No need to dash back when you can parry and power lock with magik
    Stara99 wrote: »
    I guess. how you did 11 caltrops with no bleed immune champs is beyond me.
    I did have hard times because game was going in and out.

I brought in Vision and Ultron for that
  • LegendLegend Posts: 25
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Do you believe this guy? Oh please!
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Legend wrote: »

Nicely done, those intercepts were awesome!

Well, I guess I shouldn't be so surprised. After all, you did explore LoL. :P
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    You don't need to spend units. If your inventory/stash is running low, just stop doing 5.2 for a while until you build your inventory back up. There's no time limit on 5.2 so you don't have to get it done this week. You only need to spend units if you're impatient.
  • It must be awesome being a whale - a killer whale! Lol
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Should i R5 and sig up my DD for Collector, or will R4 DD/NC get the job done?

Do it with rank 4 and boost, dont waste your t4cc
  • OchoOcho Posts: 1
    Interesting
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Stara99 said:

@Kabam Miike the rewards need to be redone for 100% completing 5.2. Rewards now aren't even good enough for 100% completing part 4. I'm not the greatest skilled player but I'm pretty good. Completing part 4 100% took a ton of units. This part alone must have been thought of just to milk the players. A line with 11 champs that have caltrops, if you parry its shrugged of like ice armor then gives 5% regen(3500-4200 health), magik that got limbo every bar almost all the time, nightcrawler that wouldn't go into swashbuckling mode, spidey that evaded like it was his regular ability, dr that could stack the regen twice giving 7k plus (sure it's working as intended ) and it seemed they regen even when here wasn't a debuff on them. At this rate 5.3&5.4 will cost more then 100% LOL. Sure we will probably get enough t5b to get our first 5* 5/65 but at what cost. You are telling me the beta testers had no problems condoning these crappy rewards for the difficulty that it's set at?

Dude you are going to hate the lane of debuff immune spiders in 5.4 if you think this stuff is bad