**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the most hardest character to get?

I heard the hardest character in the game was Kang? also who is the best out of the rare chracters

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Well, I suppose the rarest would be OG Thanos. Then IIF, then Kang.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Kang became more common once he was put in the greater gifting crystals, many have him now. You can even see newer accounts with him who were around for the gifting event.

Thanos is currently the rarest.
  • Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
    I thought it was IIF
  • Who is IIF? And OG Deadpool or Thanos most rare........ also the fantastic 4 are extremely rare lol
  • Immortal iron fist
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    OG Deadpool
    OG Vision
    Thanos
    Kang
    Immortal Iron Fist
  • wappykidwappykid Posts: 91
    Og vision
    kang
    IIF
    a 4* OG DP
    thanos

According to how easy it is to get them
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Surely the hardest character to get is Ultron from LOL?

Others are rare but can be achieved easier?
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    6 star og deadpool😅
  • Matty_Giz11Matty_Giz11 Posts: 71
    “Most hardest”, heh? Interesting choice of words...
  • theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    We'll never get Deadpool. Maybe a 3 star version when his movie comes out.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Gotta be 4* Abom. Been playing almost three years and still haven't pulled him. Such a Unicorn.
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    The rarest champ that's pullable is anyone you have physically vocalized and communicated that you want the most. The more you vocalize your desire to pull a champ, the more the chance goes down that youll pull that champ,everyone knows that!
    Also any champs that have a heal worth a darn', drop far less.
  • J226J226 Posts: 8
    Me personally, the hardest person to get is anyone in the arenas. I don't get it, I bust my butt to get through all the different point levels, do my best to keep a strong winning streak, and even resorted to playing after I completed everything, and still nothing. What am I doing wrong?
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    edited February 2018
    4* ultron classic
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Thanos
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The 100% hardest to get is a 5* SW.

• Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    edited March 2018
    OG Thanos
    or OG Deadpool
  • JyotishkaJyotishka Posts: 122
    Maestro
  • Thor
    Jyotishka wrote: »
    Maestro

Sadly he is not available which might be because he is the All-Type Class
    I want to say THE most rare is Thanos. Only a handful of people received him for completing LOL. Other Champs are still attainable, but extremely rare.
  • cheevatocheevato Posts: 8
    PERSONALLY, I THINK YOU ARE ASKING THE WRONG QUESTION?? WHAT CHARACTER IS THE HARDEST TO GET?

I THINK THE QUESTION SHOULD BE, HOW CAN I STOP GETTING DUPLICATES? Hardest character to get - NON-DUPLICATES!!!

Kabaam has me pretty pissed off and I'm about to say "bye" but not before I give these crooks some "real talk" and how they do participants.
    Dups are essential. You get Shards for the next Tier up, and double Shards at Max Sig. Now, I can understand getting impatient for a new Champ because after you've rolled most of them, the majority are Dups. However, it still adds up to something.
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    Since we have 6* Champs it would be great if we had a way to pick up a 4* deadpool these days. Maybe the loyalty store?...... or at least add him to phc's and 4* crystals.