**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lag again....this is what I noticed. [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
  • HeyheyheyHeyheyhey Posts: 84
    The whole weekend game is unplayable coz of lags
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Same here. Not asking for help just remedies sudden frame drops. Which are easy to counter anyway. That’s not the real issue. The real issue is in AW and AQ and other ‘hard’ content (but never, ever in arena) the champs lose block, freeze and/or do the opposite of what you tell them too. All the frigging time. On all devices I own, eg Samsung S8, Samsung s6 Edge+, Samsung Tablet, iPhone X. It’s utterly, completely, totally and, apparently, infinitely BROKEN.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    borntohula wrote: »
    Same here. Not asking for help just remedies sudden frame drops. Which are easy to counter anyway. That’s not the real issue. The real issue is in AW and AQ and other ‘hard’ content (but never, ever in arena) the champs lose block, freeze and/or do the opposite of what you tell them too. All the frigging time. On all devices I own, eg Samsung S8, Samsung s6 Edge+, Samsung Tablet, iPhone X. It’s utterly, completely, totally and, apparently, infinitely BROKEN.

By any chance while you play , your device is connected with charging cable ?
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    It’s working enough that we’re all still playing and that’s really all that matters.
  • AkuuIkawAkuuIkaw Posts: 2
    i experienced also this laggy-connections issues!?
    after the recent maintenance posting messages in chatrooms & alliance progressions are delayed,spinning crystals takes time to end.
    kindly fix it asap.tnx
  • SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 ★★
    Beyond angry today.

Many alliance mates have had the same issue but you start a match (AQ or war) and then the game doesn’t load. The loading menu appears and then it never actually loads. One waited for 9 mins with no luck.
    We have video proof of this too.

50% health lost in each case for everyone affected.

When a few of us got into AQ and war then champs became uncontrollable for a few (blocking, dashing and using heavies on their own), others such as myself experienced extreme lag to the point where MODOK as a stun immune demi boss was ‘teleporting’ and guess what happens when you can’t see something move...it hits you hard and fast....death.....revive and use pots....same experience....

Considering the fact that I’m one of the few players in my alliance to have wrecked MODOK every time without a death makes this a bigger insult.

Alliance mates are based in the States, Korea and the UK whereas I’m based in Hong Kong and so it’s not a network provider issue and it comes down purely to server based issues.

I’m sick of having such issues crop up time and time again without a real care in the world as to any of the players.

I know that Kabam will only keep this game open until the end of their current marvel contract (a year to go) but ignoring issues constantly is an insult to every player here.

I’m done complaining to Kabam as it’s obvious what will happen or what won’t happen.

Clock is definitely counting down on this game.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    borntohula wrote: »

By any chance while you play , your device is connected with charging cable ?

Nope. Never.
  • SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 ★★
    I didn’t have a problem with MODOK bugging out in terms of the shield reflect but he literally was one side of the screen and then hitting me the next. It came down to lag and lag alone. Teleportation doesn’t exist to that extent as an actual move set for champs.

I play quite a few games on the iPhone and PC and yet I rarely have issues with any other games. This is the ONLY game with lag that is constant and seemingly fluctuates between a ‘perfect’ game to a ‘diabolically’ bad game.

I used to wonder whether it was just the Asian servers but alliance mates are suffering and these are guys that are big spenders, have completed at least one run of Lab and have been playing for well over a year.

We have no need to lie about dying due to an ‘off’ day as we all have them, yet something is definitely up with the connection from Kabam. I’m no tech guy and so I can’t give the ins and outs in terms of specific knowledge but something has definitely changed since the most recent patch as many of us haven’t had a single issue with lag in AQ or war for a while and suddenly many of us are the experiencing the same issues.

The infinite loading time bug has struck quite a few of us and I’ve been hit personally in both war, AQ and as of today arena too.
  • DLLMDLLM Posts: 21
    Rate this app to 1 star in apple and play store.
    Open tickets to both Apple/google and kabam.
    If possible, send an email to NetMarble
    And, avoid any kind of spending until the problems are solved.
    Those drop block, parry, back dash and SP block after 5 combo are existed for a long time but Kabam is not and will not going to fix it.
    If I got KOed, I won't spend any cash to buy units to revive. Now, I just play casually. NEVER SPEND A SINGLE DOLLAR BECAUSE THOSE BUGS ARE CREATED INTENTIONALLY.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    I was going through X-Men: Savage Future Uncollected just fine. All of the sudden, the timing went off on everything. I couldn’t block, dash back or parry. I couldn’t combo into a special. The AI blocked and counterattacked every time. I could not get a bleed or poison. This is what happens every time. I am doing OK and then the game goes crazy on me. I will not be able to play normally again for a day or two. My device isn’t doing anything else right now.
  • waynegcorewaynegcore Posts: 93
    edited March 2018
    After nearly a month since their last post, I will link you to Kabam's response in another thread, since they do not seem to care to respond to people here, even though this is the merged thread that is under investigation. My response is included.

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/340326#Comment_340326
This discussion has been closed.