**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My characters finalized

Alpha Flight (Tech)
Domino (Tech)
Scorpion (Science)
Human Torch (Skill)
Mr. Fantastic (science)
Invisible Woman (Science)
Thing (Skill)
Doctor Doom (Cosmetic)
Silver Surfer (Cosmetic)
Quicksilver (Cosmetic)
Quicksilver (Tech)
Blindfold (Tech)
Arsenic (Science)
Black Tarantula (Skill)
Black Knight (Skill)
Blastaar (Mystic)
Blackheart (Cosmetic)

Comments

• AwesomeKyloRenAwesomeKyloRen Posts: 76
    Why would doctor doom be cosmic? He would either be mystic or tech. Or like Karnak where he requires tech and mystic cats to rank up. Domino should be a mutant. And all of F4 should be cosmic since they got their powers in space. Or science.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    ShinyMew2 wrote: »
    Pretty sure the F4 would be cosmic. Wtf is cosmetic?

Well, BEAUTY kills.
    Either we have alot of beers, or we have Cosmetic!
    I guess that's what he meant

LOL, just kidding, certainly hope to see some of the champions mentioned above. May not be in 2018 (mostly nailed down), hopefully 2019 and beyond (they planned till 2020 I supposed)
  • ArrowstreamArrowstream Posts: 178
    sorry my autocorrect picked up cosmetic for some reason. I meant to say cosmic.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    sorry my autocorrect picked up cosmetic for some reason. I meant to say cosmic.

Lol. Got to love autocorrect. I got your meaning. Definitely some champs i would love to see in the future of the game.
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    wouldn't Quicksilver be Mutant or at a push science (if they went of Age of Ultron film)
  • ArrowstreamArrowstream Posts: 178
    help me. I need to figure out what the would be. I just started not to long ago. And never read a comic. just started