**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the most hardest character to get?

2»

Comments

• cheevatocheevato Posts: 8
    I get that GroundedWisdom but when I get 40 arena crystals a day and can't get a 4 star Punisher after playing this for 2 years, something really doesn't seem right. I can get 3 start Ultimate Colossus on a daily to where he's maxed out but can't get a 4 star???? It's ****!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I've rolled one 4* UC and one 4* Punisher in over 2 years. The drops for those are very rare. Even more rare for IIF, which is what I'm hoping for now. You're not alone in that. It's just rare is all.
  • WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    There are also 5* Punisher and a 5* Unstoppable Colossus
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Raganator wrote: »
    Gotta be 4* Abom. Been playing almost three years and still haven't pulled him. Such a Unicorn.

Just got him a week ago.... I've been playing since summer 2015.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I'd say IIF because you're literally at the mercy of rng to get him.
  • Of course it is dp
  • 333333 Posts: 9
    Emma frost 6*
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    .....and from The Beyond, another Thread emerges.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    cheevato said:

PERSONALLY, I THINK YOU ARE ASKING THE WRONG QUESTION?? WHAT CHARACTER IS THE HARDEST TO GET?

I THINK THE QUESTION SHOULD BE, HOW CAN I STOP GETTING DUPLICATES? Hardest character to get - NON-DUPLICATES!!!

Kabaam has me pretty pissed off and I'm about to say "bye" but not before I give these crooks some "real talk" and how they do participants.

This may be one of my new favorite examples of how not to post.

1. Don't use all caps, or if you do, use it for two words and not several sentences.
    2. You're seemingly getting mad at the OP for not asking the right question? And then getting mad at Kabam for something that you apparently do not understand.
    3. Incorrect grammar.
    4. You don't ask for an answer or explanation to your problem before getting angry. There is a simple one.
    5. You say that you are going to give them some "real talk" and then don't actually say much.
    6. There isn't really a way to not get duplicates when trying to get a new champion? Unsure how that "Hardest character to get - NON-DUPLICATES!!!" part would work.

Initial duplicates unlock a signature ability that gives a champion a new ability (which is often extremely valuable). After that, each subsequent duplicate both gives you an increase in that ability's effectiveness as well as some gold and iso and shards of the higher crystal level. Once you get a champion to their maximum signature level, you instead of receiving sig levels will receive a max sig crystal that gives you everything from more shards to awakening gems. Many people specifically open lower crystals to receive these bonuses as they don't care about the power level of even the best champion at that rarity.

To the OP's point, there are a lot of rare champs. We don't know the odds to pull an Immortal Iron Fist, but he is technically probably the most difficult to get at any star level. Some champs like Wolverine weapon X, Thanos, Kang, etc are available in gifting crystals and are not actually the most rare. I also wouldn't count champs like 1* Deadpool or just any of the OG Deadpools because they have been available for anyone willing to pay in the past. Platinumpool and Goldpool are relatives rare, but IIF should beat them. Those are most of the trophy champs.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,389 ★★★★★
    og pool
    plat pool
    gold pool
    weapon x
    kang
    thanos