**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

More than 8 months later.

Over 8 months on and suicides still convert to Neurotoxin against archangel.

But still well done team. You guys are great.

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    People still use Suicides??
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    The issue is the suicides gets converted into neurotoxin at the start of the fight, not once he inflict bleeds. He doesn't even touch you, it's just a neurotoxin right away. It's not supposed to do that and it's really annoying.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Jordan128 wrote: »
    Whether they do or not, does that excuse an 8 month bug?

Fair enough
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    Yes, it is a bug that should be fixed. But, there is an easy work around. Just put points in Deep Wounds first, then into Liquid Courage. They will not convert to a nerotoxin right away if you do that. If you get hit though that’s all on you. But keep in mind as Void becomes more common those suicides will wreck you against him. He is the main reason I won’t even run them anymore, got tired of facing him in war with them on.
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    Wasn’t sure you knew the work around, just trying to help. But I do agree it should be fixed, or at least maybe updates on some of these confirmed bugs.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Pretty sure AWD synergies take precedence over this. Don't expect a fix any time soon.
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    It's not a bug.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    imnoone wrote: »
    It's not a bug.

Can you explain how it’s not a bug? Seriously curious, wonding if you don’t understand the issue or if you have a take on this I’m not seeing myself.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 619 ★★★
    I uses LC and DE and won’t change. Just use immune champions against AA and Void ... because kabam obviously doesn’t care about this subject, there are still others bugs more annoying... and not fixed
  • GamerGamer Posts: 9,896 ★★★★★
    If u put 3 point in de first then LC after it wuld fix it thah the one Way arund it
  • Romario26Romario26 Posts: 97
    Nearly 9 months you’re getting screwed by AA but you refuse to change masteries? Lol