**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New smartphone. Advice, please

The last years I've been using a Samsung Galaxy S3, but besides battery problems and such, I find it harder to play with each update: slow response to my commands, making intercept , or parrying difficult, split second freezes, etc. I'd like to buy another smartphone but I am not interested in spending much money or buying an iPhone (I know MCOC is optimized for ios, etc etc etc). However, I'd like one who has 3 Gb RAM.

My question is: will a leap from 1Gb RAM to 3 Gb improve gameplay noticeably? I was thinking something like Samsung Galaxy J7 or Asus ZenFone 4. Anyone uses any of these devices or has something to say against or in favour?

Thanks

Comments

• HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Bump
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    The best phones for this game are iphones. It is optmized for them. But they are very very expensive.

On Android, cpu and ram are important to run the game. S3 isn’t supported by kabam for 2 years.
    I played on S3 and had troubles between the game and gpu driver included in Samsung Android 4.4 resulting in a lot of crashes. I hadn’t these crashes in Samsung Android 4.1. I precise Samsung because this vendor modified the Android releases.
    I can’t advise anything else than try the game on both if possible and look at benchmarks.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Maybe try one from the Moto G series?
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Go for the Asus, with something lower than that gameplay is awesome, in a phone like that it will be really smooth, as for the Samsung they have a lot of bloatware that will kill gameplay by comsuming RAM and using constantly the processor. Using a Samsung would have to be a really expensive one. Go for the Asus. I use a alcatel pop 4 S and is really good. The Asus will be better.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Iphones arent that expensive. An iphone 7 does more then well enough. Cost me a very small amount more then going with a galaxy s7.

If you want a good phone for mcoc, do yourself a favor and just go iphone. Youll be disappointed regardless what you do if you go any other route. This is from someone who HATED iphones for years.
  • Get an Iphone 6s (not plus), and it will run smooth. Or get a 2017 iPad.
    Thanks for all the answers.

Like I said, I know a iPhone would run it smoothly, but that is out of the question.

Anyone else, please?
    I think I will get an Asus Zenfone 3 Octacore 4Gb RAM. Another option is a Huawei P9 Octacore 4Gb RAM. Anyone plays on these devices?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I was using Galaxy Note 4, and it still sucked with long loading and occasional freeze and etc. I'm planning to change to Note 8 soon but I don't expect it to be on par with IOS performance since it is fundamentally poorer on Android in general.
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    Im an iphoneX user but i will share about my experience play in other phone

Samsung galaxy S4 no lag smoth gaming
    Samsung S5 same also
    Samsung S6 or higher
    Samsung J7 3gb ram or 4gb

Asus zenfone 3MAX do not buy the 4max it will lag the game play

Xiaomi mi A1 4gb ram also fights are not laggy

Note only this game is for 3GB ram or better
    Expect that all android is too much loading time even the galaxy s9

If your planing to buy a samsung J7 it is same price of iphone 6 so why go for iphone this is a tip only bro just go to the iphone store or any phone store and ask for refurbish phone or the phone that they used to display before that was cheaper than the brand new